Jasonfish1234 squid log 1

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
Sebb
Has liked: 3019 times

Re: Jasonfish1234 squid log 1

Post by Sebb » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:15 am

Which uni btw Jase?
Focus on the positive my friend.
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:40 am

Seb85 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:15 am
Which uni btw Jase?
Victoria uni, I am focus to be positive
Keeping going, Keeping fighting, Keeping fishing, Keeping do your best.

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:02 am

Bro you should download a Template off Google for a decent resume. Just insert your name and info in the highlighted areas, you might need to pay for ones that makes you look like superman but the free stuff is probably better then what you already got. The workplace is a competitive place atm but the successful ones are the ones that make it a job to find thier jobs. I know cleaning jobs are growing every week, perhaps look into that field however they would recommend having a driver's license and car. Goodluck mate

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:55 am

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:40 am
Seb85 wrote:
Which uni btw Jase?
Have you tried to contact a student councellor at your uni and see if you can get some help from them first?

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:29 am

purple5ive wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:55 am
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Seb85 wrote:
Which uni btw Jase?
Have you tried to contact a student councellor at your uni and see if you can get some help from them first?
G'day Jas.

Good members giving you some positive feedback, which is awesome. Nice to see that "family - community" feel that you mentioned previously. We all have good intentions for you.

From reading your situation, it isn't as simple as "one thing" as it appears a few things are at play. The "push" for employment, your family dynamic, your studies, the way some in your life treat you, etc etc.

I admire that you have a passion for fishing and find relief in that.

Purple is right. Best advice is to access someone to talk to, who can get a good understanding of what's involved and someone who has some background in that field to help.

A Councilor at your Uni, or any other Proffessional, even if it's a "Help-Line" by phone, there are some great phone services, especially for young adults.
Jas, even if it's to chat with someone. You did mention you have been to a few but it hadn't help. My suggestion is a continuation of Steve's (Purple5ive) suggestion, keep trying till you find someone who can, who "can" connect with you.

Just like how you keep trying to find that MEGA Red, keep trying and find someone who can make a difference in helping you with dealing with your situation.

Thoughts to you Bud

Cheers, Bill

canned_tuna
Has liked: 15 times

Post by canned_tuna » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:51 am

Jas,
Do you have an existing resume?

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:57 am

canned_tuna wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:51 am
Jas,
Do you have an existing resume?
yes i do, Also i'm starting working for Vinnie tomorrow at Melton mate, I want to stay there for three mouths to get some experience, then a job and also ifI have time will help them out too at the Vinnie. IT a volunteer
Last edited by Jasonfish1234 on Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:09 am

Bugatti wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:29 am
purple5ive wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:55 am
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Seb85 wrote:
Which uni btw Jase?
G'day Jas.

Good members giving you some positive feedback, which is awesome. Nice to see that "family - community" feel that you mentioned previously. We all have good intentions for you.

From reading your situation, it isn't as simple as "one thing" as it appears a few things are at play. The "push" for employment, your family dynamic, your studies, the way some in your life treat you, etc etc.

I admire that you have a passion for fishing and find relief in that.

Purple is right. Best advice is to access someone to talk to, who can get a good understanding of what's involved and someone who has some background in that field to help.

A Councilor at your Uni, or any other Proffessional, even if it's a "Help-Line" by phone, there are some great phone services, especially for young adults.
Jas, even if it's to chat with someone. You did mention you have been to a few but it hadn't help. My suggestion is a continuation of Steve's (Purple5ive) suggestion, keep trying till you find someone who can, who "can" connect with you.

Just like how you keep trying to find that MEGA Red, keep trying and find someone who can make a difference in helping you with dealing with your situation.

Thoughts to you Bud

Cheers, Bill
Thank uncle lol. But I did went to psychologist 2 time noting and no result at all and councilor once and didn't get help at all no advice at all too. So now it just me doing the best I can. Also my passion is filming too currently writing a horror script or revenge fantasy about Italian Mafia and Russian Mafia that hate each other but there current soon to head of the family son fall in love with Russian mafia daughter name Rozalina who soon marry big boss of the city. So start like Romeo and Juliet thing but the boy survive and start wrack the world he know and his family. Nothing get her back now, the only he know is how much joy from revenge when he kill his own father, mother, brother and sister and Rozalina family. There is stupid twist.

canned_tuna
Has liked: 15 times

Post by canned_tuna » Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:47 pm

Good luck with the volunteer work Jason. You will be surprised how many times volunteer work leads to paid stuff

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 4:08 pm

canned_tuna wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:47 pm
Good luck with the volunteer work Jason. You will be surprised how many times volunteer work leads to paid stuff
Thank mate, I hopefully can see each other again :-D

Return to “General”