Re: Snapper fever treatment

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:51 pm

Redhunter wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:40 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:20 pm
Redhunter wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:15 pm
Well, stop talking and start doing! What are you waiting for? Being land based, your best opportunity is right now. You should be wetting a line every chance you get if you are so desperate to bag one. If you stuff around too long you will end up missing out dude.
I wish. I just got snapper sickness. That all. I wanting for right time and plus next week is just north and eastern rule mate. The tides is not in my favour too. Snapper fishing ever thing have to be right just jew.
Yeh, yeh, all I'm hearing are excuses. You're all talk. If you really wanted a big red you'd be fishing your butt off every chance you get. Yes there are certain factors that increase the probability, but at the end of the day you have no chance unless you have a line in the water. Carn bud, get fishing!!! :wt:
I don't yo be there and waste my time with a wrong thing.

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:59 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:51 pm
Redhunter wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:40 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:20 pm
Redhunter wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:15 pm
Well, stop talking and start doing! What are you waiting for? Being land based, your best opportunity is right now. You should be wetting a line every chance you get if you are so desperate to bag one. If you stuff around too long you will end up missing out dude.
I wish. I just got snapper sickness. That all. I wanting for right time and plus next week is just north and eastern rule mate. The tides is not in my favour too. Snapper fishing ever thing have to be right just jew.
Yeh, yeh, all I'm hearing are excuses. You're all talk. If you really wanted a big red you'd be fishing your butt off every chance you get. Yes there are certain factors that increase the probability, but at the end of the day you have no chance unless you have a line in the water. Carn bud, get fishing!!! :wt:
I don't yo be there and waste my time with a wrong thing.
He who hesitates, masturbates.

matari
Has liked: 5 times

Post by matari » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:14 pm

Any chance we can stop posting these posts lol? Bored of reading im sick of snapper i need my cure. Reports please! tackle talk please! boat talk please!
Cheers

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:30 pm

matari wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:14 pm
Any chance we can stop posting these posts lol? Bored of reading im sick of snapper i need my cure. Reports please! tackle talk please! boat talk please!
Cheers
Here here
Snapper aren't really even that good of a fish anyway...

Millzee
Has liked: 42 times

Post by Millzee » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:46 pm

matari wrote:
Cheers
less posting, more catching :tu:

matari
Has liked: 5 times

Post by matari » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:55 pm

Millzee wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:46 pm
matari wrote:
Cheers
less posting, more catching :tu:
Agreed mate.
Cheers

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:56 pm

Hey Jason bro, I was down at Newport power station on the main shipping chanel side couple days ago just for a jog n saw few fishos with 5kg snapper in thier buckets. It's normally rare to see 2 in a bucket from one fisho but further down to the rock area there were few more landed and all about same size. This is a really good indication that they're already in, best chance go there on a dropping tide as they were all caught on low tide. Fresh squid and garfish was the bait that caught them, hope this info helps. Goodluck mate, hope you get one :tu: :tu:

fishnut
Has liked: 28 times

Post by fishnut » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:16 pm

Hey jasonfish if you wait for everything to b right u still may not catch one
I just go at every opportunity and sometimes we catch reds even when the conditions are not supposed to be good for snapper and not got them at times when conditions were good for snapper
As long as your bait is in the water there's a chance

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:20 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:06 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:55 pm
What size BIG RED would cure your sickness brother?
Would 5kg+ do it?
As long it big red not pinkies
So about 2 to 3 kg then

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:20 pm

Kenle wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:56 pm
Hey Jason bro, I was down at Newport power station on the main shipping chanel side couple days ago just for a jog n saw few fishos with 5kg snapper in thier buckets. It's normally rare to see 2 in a bucket from one fisho but further down to the rock area there were few more landed and all about same size. This is a really good indication that they're already in, best chance go there on a dropping tide as they were all caught on low tide. Fresh squid and garfish was the bait that caught them, hope this info helps. Goodluck mate, hope you get one :tu: :tu:
Should do try there

Return to “Snapper Fishing”