Getting the green paint out - Snapperhead

News and info about the Fishing Victoria site.
Aaron75
Has liked: 68 times

Re: Getting the green paint out - Snapperhead

Post by Aaron75 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:36 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:46 pm

You guys must do things differently in Victoria. Here in SA we say "Welcome" or "Congratulations" or "Do you validate parking :-D " not pick on a guy
Nobody was "picking on the guy".

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:33 pm

Have i just missed s9mething all together c9s do t have a clue whats going on?

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Bugatti wrote:
davek wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:36 pm
So he doesn't have any posts, no big deal, the help will be welcomed, cheers davo

You guys must do things differently in Victoria. Here in SA we say "Welcome" or "Congratulations" or "Do you validate parking :-D " not pick on a guy

I'm with Dave, the help is welcomed.

On Snapperhead having no posts, or introductions, or whatever scrutiny anyone wants to put him under , , , , no posts , , , , I love the guy. No alliances, No favouritism, No bias, No Team anything , , , , like I said, I love the guy

Now, how about we finish our Tea Party and get back to you guys posting reports and information and I go back to being the annoying Bug (Bugatti) that I have an innate ability of being :-D

Cheers, Bug , , , , and incase anyone has forgotten their manners , , , , it goes something like this , , , ,

"Congratulations on being in the Mod Squad Snapperhead "
Snapperhead may be an existing member who wanted to mod under another alias who knows.

Anyhow welcome aboard and best of luck here Snapperhead.
If your new feel free to say gday.

croe04
Has liked: 161 times

Post by croe04 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:54 pm

I was thinking the same thing as rb, could just be the old or alternate account of an existing member.
Welcome to the new mod nonetheless, best wishes.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:59 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:33 pm
Have i just missed s9mething all together c9s do t have a clue whats going on?
That was very obvious with the first post you made in this thread :-D

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:17 pm

Bugatti wrote:

Id like to say YES, we certainly do things a bit differently here.
Last time from memory there was a Post out for everyones information about wanting new moderators, so i found it funny that it was never discussed.
and jon has put up a post in the past about welcoming the new moderators (from memory)
and usually its been people who are well known in the community.
yes we have also had a few dikhead Moderators who gladly are not of moderator status anymore..

None of this was the case this time, so its obviously going to be welcomed differently

Bugatti wrote:

On Snapperhead having no posts, or introductions, or whatever scrutiny anyone wants to put him under , , , , no posts , , , , I love the guy. No alliances, No favouritism, No bias, No Team anything , , , , like I said, I love the guy

No offence but im not sure how things work with you, but i certainly aint lovin someone i barely know!!

Bugatti wrote:
incase anyone has forgotten their manners , , , , it goes something like this , , , ,

"Congratulations on being in the Mod Squad Snapperhead "
lets leave the Manners and welcomes at the intro post, which mind you someone of moderator status should have done from the get go!!!

im not the least concerned, but considering the circumstances in which this has played out i felt a few words wouldn't go astray!!

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Aaron75 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:36 pm
Bugatti wrote:

Nobody was "picking on the guy".
Aaron, you are right, no one was picking on the bloke specifically.

I could have chosen my words a bit more prudently, and it is probably semantics more than anything. The discussion was criticising or insinuating Snapperhead's appointment. And like anything, embers turn to , , , , well threads being locked.

Yes, I do jump the gun, when there aren't fires but embers , , , , but these embers have a tendency to turn not only into fires but wildfires with the audience grabbing a bag of popcorn and watching. So it is a conundrum , , , , Bugatti's over eagerness or runaway threads

Cheers, Bugs , , , , always wanted to be a Fireman

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:33 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:17 pm

lets leave the Manners and welcomes at the intro post, which mind you someone of moderator status should have done from the get go!!!

Not sure who suggested I should be a Mod , , , , but no way, I wouldn't trust me to be a Mod , , , , plus I'm having too much fun as a member

And my over use of commas would provably contravene the Mod Code of Conduct

No intro is a good thing , , , , the way the Mods get treated, culminating in death threats, if I was a Mod, there is NO WAY I would tell anyone about myself or anything about myself. Anonymity is the only thing a Mod has for their self preservation and safety.

ps. Steve, I condensed you post in my quote of you BUT, I do love your Moxie :thumbsup:

Cheers, Bugs, definitively going to have a Jacks with Steve one day :a_goodjob:

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:58 am

Ocyhead.PNG

Cheers, Bugs, Team Snapperhead

Only place for Ocy, is on a BBQ , , , , with some Oregano, Olive Oil and Lemon Juice

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:54 am

rb85 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:46 pm

Snapperhead may be an existing member who wanted to mod under another alias who knows.
This seems like a great way to lose respect and have absolutely no accountability for your actions.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Return to “Announcements”