The life and times of a Bugatti

This is the place to introduce and tell everyone about yourself.
Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Re: The life and times of a Bugatti

Post by Redhunter » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:06 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:13 pm
I have to say guys, I haven't laugh so much since , , , , ever.

Good to be back , , , , I haven't even logged on for a month or so. Aaron did call me about a week ago, but he didn't tell me about all this. He did say the guys miss you , , , , but this was a real eye opener and am I glad that I am part of this bunch.

I think next time , , , , I shall at least touch base and not leave it for so long

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cheers, again guys
You've caused bloody havoc round here with your absence ol' mate! There's a good chance a few of these lads may make a mess in their undies with the news of your return I reckon! Lol

In all seriousness though, you don't owe anyone an explanation Bug. Welcome back pal, you've obviously made an impact round here! Lol. Hope you had a great trip/break away with the crew. Looking fwd to the report...

Sebb
Has liked: 3001 times

Post by Sebb » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Thanks for sharing, stay strong Super Bugatti Man.
Yes, we were worried about you, good to know that you've been with family. Family first, always.

I have to agree, this world needs more people like you, embracing and encouraging the good, fight the evil.

Welcome back Super Bug Olive man. Good to have you back
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

croe04
Has liked: 161 times

Post by croe04 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Welcome back Bugatti mate, glad that you're well :)

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:31 pm

Lightningx wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:21 pm
Dam mate I tell you what it’s GREAT to have you back!!! :) :) :)
Thanks LX, oddly enough I don't feel like "I'm Back" as I never thought I had left

But I shall, in the future, still keep a toe in the Forum , , , , you guys had me in stitches reading your antics, love it , , , , a good way to just blow out any stress, nice jovial behaviour.

Redhunter wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:06 pm
Bugatti wrote:

Good to be back , , , , I haven't even logged on for a month or so. Aaron did call me about a week ago, but he didn't tell me about all this. He did say the guys miss you , , , , but this was a real eye opener and am I glad that I am part of this bunch.

I think next time , , , , I shall at least touch base and not leave it for so long

Cheers, again guys
You've caused bloody havoc round here with your absence ol' mate! There's a good chance a few of these lads may make a mess in their undies with the news of your return I reckon! Lol

In all seriousness though, you don't owe anyone an explanation Bug. Welcome back pal, you've obviously made an impact round here! Lol. Hope you had a great trip/break away with the crew. Looking fwd to the report...
Thanks Red, as far as the undies being messed , , , , Sorbent 3 ply , , , , outside of that , , , , a Pressure Cleaner and stand back from any splash back :o_0:

Seb85 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:16 pm
Yes, we were worried about you, good to know that you've been with family. Family first, always.

I have to agree, this world needs more people like you, embracing and encouraging the good, fight the evil.

Thanks Seby, I'd like to take credit but I just copied what Superman's motto is , , , , But I think Venom is probably the Superhero I like , , , , a bit like The Bug

Venom.PNG
The Bugman.PNG
The Bugman.PNG (81.26 KiB) Viewed 2232 times

croe04 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Thanks croe, yes all fine here , , , , well, maybe not , , , , I've seen the list of topics posted , , , , 35 pages long, going to have to burn some midnight oil to start going through those. Yours I'm looking forward too (no spoilers), but I'm sure you've had some thumpers

Cheers, Bugman

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:35 pm

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 7:12 pm
Hi, I thought I'd do a much overdue intro :P

I'm Bugatti (but I'm not really a car, I'm a real boy). A bit of history as I have progressed along the production line of life.

I have had a varied life, from being in the fabrication industry, Tradie, a Builder with University Engineering credentials, Transport industry, a Prescribed Officer(a position just below a Police Person , , , , I mean really, who would trust me with a gun :o_0: ) , , , , and I gave that career up (which I loved) and fired my Builder's License up and currently do the smaller jobs, a Handyman so to speak. Which the flexibility suits my lifestyle and commitments.

Aaaaah, my commitments:

I was married to a lovely lady, who unfortunately struggled with mental illness & well-being. I supported her through our 20 years together, helped her get "better" and for a lack of a better description, the "new" person she had become, didn't want me as a partner anymore. Ironically, I helped her get better, but I'm happy that she is in a good place mentally. We are still a family, just not a couple. I still support my ex in many ways.

We have two kids, a strapping young man and a lovely young lady. Both struggle with their Demons too.

I have forgone my career to look after my wife at the time (and still now as my ex) and our family for the last 15-17 years. Hence the flexibility of being a Handyman allows me the ability to be there for them.

Also, my ailing Mum, who has a plethora of illnesses, some serious, with the most afflicting being Parkinson's Disease. So a fair bit of my time is also used looking after her , , , , instead of putting her into a Care facility for some dropkick to abuse her, or the lack of staff to leave her unattended to her detriment.

So, I look after three generations of my family.

I love fishing , , , , not as much the catching and bragging of the fish but all that is involved with fishing. I joined this site as an extension of that.

History. I was part of a SA based fishing forum, but was linched , , , , The owners would target me , , , , I have my thoughts as to why but it doesn't change anything. One owner even openly called me Boog atti , , , , laughable now really.

So, that might also explain why I don't stand for bad behaviour, and support anyone on here who gets targeted. I also like to give positive support to those who also stand up for truth, justice and the Bugatti way , , , , I think that is Super :-D

I also am outspoken in supporting anyone with Mental or Physical well-being issues.

This may also explain, my in and out of this forum at times and odd hours I keep. I always take School Holidays off (went away with the kids, mates and a tribe of their kids & friends, report to come) and subsequently has been a very busy time trying to catch up once School was back.

There you have it , , , , A Whiskey drinking, smoking, tatted up bloke who is as varied as they come who thinks he is a Bugatti :-D

Cheers, Bill
Great intro mate. Explains a lot about your late postings lol
Your humor is great and you must bring lists of joy to those around you
Keep up the good work

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:38 pm

Bugatti wrote:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cheers, again guys
Great to have you back mate
Hope we made you smile.with the support

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:40 pm

Lightningx wrote:
X2

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:38 pm
Bugatti wrote:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cheers, again guys

smiley, you guys made me laugh so hard that I almost peed myself , , , , mind you in a few more years, that might happen naturally with old age :(

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:08 am

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:31 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Thanks LX, oddly enough I don't feel like "I'm Back" as I never thought I had left

But I shall, in the future, still keep a toe in the Forum , , , , you guys had me in stitches reading your antics, love it , , , , a good way to just blow out any stress, nice jovial behaviour.

Redhunter wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:06 pm
Bugatti wrote:

Cheers, again guys

Thanks Red, as far as the undies being messed , , , , Sorbent 3 ply , , , , outside of that , , , , a Pressure Cleaner and stand back from any splash back :o_0:

Seb85 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:16 pm

Thanks Seby, I'd like to take credit but I just copied what Superman's motto is , , , , But I think Venom is probably the Superhero I like , , , , a bit like The Bug

Venom.PNG

The Bugman.PNG

croe04 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:42 pm

Thanks croe, yes all fine here , , , , well, maybe not , , , , I've seen the list of topics posted , , , , 35 pages long, going to have to burn some midnight oil to start going through those. Yours I'm looking forward too (no spoilers), but I'm sure you've had some thumpers

Cheers, Bugman
And hes back and the first picuture post is up

The bugman

Good choice mate.

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:11 am

Bugatti wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:55 pm
smile0784 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:38 pm
Bugatti wrote:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cheers, again guys

smiley, you guys made me laugh so hard that I almost peed myself , , , , mind you in a few more years, that might happen naturally with old age :(
Lol.dont look at it as old age mate
Think of it as result of too much wisdom, knowledge and seniority lol

Return to “Introductions”