Punchbowl rocks

Pier Fishing, Rock Fishing and general land based fishing around Melbourne
rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Punchbowl rocks

Post by rb85 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:54 pm

Took the dog down to punchbowl beach/rock for a walk could not believe the amount of rubbish I carried out left by redneck anglers. Bait bags, Line, Stubbies, Torched Cans from a beach fire someone even left a bag full of empty bait packs and tackle packs under a rock. Bloody Disgraceful

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Re: Punchbowl rocks

Post by Nude up » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:00 pm

It’s that sort of behaviour that will get access taken away and all anglers a bad name

one2three

Post by one2three » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:00 pm

rb85 wrote:Took the dog down to punchbowl beach/rock for a walk could not believe the amount of rubbish I carried out left by redneck anglers. Bait bags, Line, Stubbies, Torched Cans from a beach fire someone even left a bag full of empty bait packs and tackle packs under a rock. Bloody Disgraceful
No surprise.

Every time Fish somewhere I am filling up a supermarket plastic bag with other Fishos rubbish, total disgrace.

How did you go fishing, did you land anything and how was the conditions?
Jack of all trades, Master of none

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:02 pm

Yep it’s sad but seen that kind of thing too many times...even just the other day after a quick fish at a local pier on the way back walked past where 2 blokes had been fishing and what an absolute mess they left behind. Food scraps, bait, bottles you name it **** everywhere...

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:05 pm

one2three wrote:
rb85 wrote:Took the dog down to punchbowl beach/rock for a walk could not believe the amount of rubbish I carried out left by redneck anglers. Bait bags, Line, Stubbies, Torched Cans from a beach fire someone even left a bag full of empty bait packs and tackle packs under a rock. Bloody Disgraceful
No surprise.

Every time Fish somewhere I am filling up a supermarket plastic bag with other Fishos rubbish, total disgrace.

How did you go fishing, did you land anything and how was the conditions?
No fishing just went for a walk looked ok be wary of the swell coming up on the incoming tide though

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:08 pm

Why are people such slobs.
Not hard to clean up after your self

bilby

Post by bilby » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:45 pm

I carried out about 5 years' worth of bottle tops and broken glass shards from local freshwater fishing spots on the Yarra last year. I don't get it either.

rb85

Post by rb85 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:26 pm

Not wanting to start another thread went for a walk today in the wind to scope out a potential location to target EP's now I know perch fishos tend to be pretty secrative but leaving the packaging for a Deruzze 55f and some ZMAN jigheads gives it away.

Being second or 100th plus to this area doesn't **** me off but knowing that the idiot with the Hobie on the roof racks of his red wagon that was there for a few hours the day before could walk in with the yak but not clean up does.

Return to “Melbourne Land Based Fishing”