Looking for Fishing Buddy who has a Boat!

All topics related to fishing and angling in Victoria that don't fit into one of the other forum categories.
sirsquidalot
Has liked: 1 time

Re: Looking for Fishing Buddy who has a Boat!

Post by sirsquidalot » Tue May 15, 2018 6:58 am

Elly27 wrote:
sirsquidalot wrote:In the time it took me to read this thread I could have got a second job, saved up and bought a boat. Did need two pots of coffee to complete and the ending has been anticlimactic at best, at worst perhaps, we are still at the beginning.

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill
Welcome to the thread! You have noticed I have caught many different types of fish in this thread correct? What other climax were you expecting?
Thanks mate, I have noticed you have caught many species and i admire your tenacity. To be honest I was expecting a conclusion of you on a boat, getting a fishing buddy or ideally both.

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:11 am

sirsquidalot wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
sirsquidalot wrote:In the time it took me to read this thread I could have got a second job, saved up and bought a boat. Did need two pots of coffee to complete and the ending has been anticlimactic at best, at worst perhaps, we are still at the beginning.

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." Winston Churchill
Welcome to the thread! You have noticed I have caught many different types of fish in this thread correct? What other climax were you expecting?
Thanks mate, I have noticed you have caught many species and i admire your tenacity. To be honest I was expecting a conclusion of you on a boat, getting a fishing buddy or ideally both.
Yeah I have been on a charter ship but still no person has taken me onto a boat. I have a mate who I go fishing with but he is injured at the moment.

sirsquidalot

Post by sirsquidalot » Tue May 15, 2018 7:13 am

Elly27 wrote:
sirsquidalot wrote:
Elly27 wrote:

Yeah I have been on a charter ship but still no person has taken me onto a boat. I have a mate who I go fishing with but he is injured at the moment.
Torn ACL?

Elly27

Post by Elly27 » Tue May 15, 2018 7:55 am

sirsquidalot wrote:
Elly27 wrote:
sirsquidalot wrote:
Elly27 wrote:

Torn ACL?
Yes how do you know?

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Tue May 15, 2018 9:33 am

:rofl:

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri May 18, 2018 6:52 pm

Lol

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Fri May 18, 2018 7:26 pm

99 pages long, 25,000+ views and you haven't found a fishing buddy with a boat? Either no one wants to be with you or no one has a boat....what do you think?

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Time and.convenience i think

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Fri May 18, 2018 8:00 pm

Fish-cador wrote:99 pages long, 25,000+ views and you haven't found a fishing buddy with a boat? Either no one wants to be with you or no one has a boat....what do you think?
That’s a hard one.

canned_tuna
Has liked: 15 times

Post by canned_tuna » Fri May 18, 2018 8:26 pm

Lightningx wrote:That message popped up 4 times?
He is racing you to 10000.................

Return to “General”