Show us your purchases!

Basti
Has liked: 15 times

Re: Show us your purchases!

Post by Basti » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:53 pm

problem with blavk mats is that it's gonna get hot in the sun and cook any fish you put on it

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:58 pm

Basti wrote:problem with blavk mats is that it's gonna get hot in the sun and cook any fish you put on it
Thats a good point, didnt think of that. might have to wet the mat prior to placing fish on it.

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:02 pm

Should always wet a brag mat regardless

Basti
Has liked: 15 times

Post by Basti » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:08 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Basti wrote:problem with blavk mats is that it's gonna get hot in the sun and cook any fish you put on it
Thats a good point, didnt think of that. might have to wet the mat prior to placing fish on it.
i guess maybe just don't leave it out to warm up between fish

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:04 pm

Marty.A wrote:Nice one Adrian :thumbsup: Still waiting for my Td Sol III 2500 to come in been waiting a month already :( :( :(
That's taking a while Marty, where's it coming from, I'd be getting in touch with who ever you bought it from mate.. did you get a tracking number at all.
My Daiwa reel was posted two days ago from Japan and I'll have it by Tuesday next week..

cheers
Adrian
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:15 pm

meppstas wrote:
Marty.A wrote:Nice one Adrian :thumbsup: Still waiting for my Td Sol III 2500 to come in been waiting a month already :( :( :(
That's taking a while Marty, where's it coming from, I'd be getting in touch with who ever you bought it from mate.. did you get a tracking number at all.
My Daiwa reel was posted two days ago from Japan and I'll have it by Tuesday next week..

cheers
Adrian
Don't think the reel is available for sale yet. Maybe just preorder. Where did you buy it from.

Marty.A

Post by Marty.A » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:18 pm

purple5ive wrote:
meppstas wrote:

cheers
Adrian
Don't think the reel is available for sale yet. Maybe just preorder. Where did you buy it from.
From Trellys in Laverton mate they have told me that the first shipment should be in by the end of October fingers crossed. Its not cheap at $399 a pop but the specs on it sound amazing especially as its 30grams lighter in 2500 at 180 grams than the Luvias and has more drag. This will be my first high endish reel so I cant wait to get my hands on it.
http://daiwafishing.com.au/products/td-sol-iii/
Last edited by Marty.A on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Marty.A

Post by Marty.A » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:25 pm

meppstas wrote:

cheers
Adrian
Just a pre order Adrian but it was originaly supposed to come in early Oct but now it might come in by the end of Oct.They are Diawa's first superlight reel with the 2500 that I want weighing only 180 grams with 10kg of drag :super:
http://daiwafishing.com.au/products/td-sol-iii/

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Post by mazman » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:11 pm

Getting ready for some summer trips
DSC_0846 web.jpg
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:21 pm

15088368941700.jpg
15088368941700.jpg (162.83 KiB) Viewed 278 times
With 15% off and a free ten dollar voucher from bcf I am still replacing my stolen lures but finding hard to get the colours I want

Return to “Show us your purchases”