fishing sorrento area

Rosebud, Tootgarook, Rye, Blairgowrie, Sorrento
trav26

fishing sorrento area

Post by trav26 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:55 pm

hi guys just wondering im heading to Sorrento for a week after Easter and am looking for gummy shark can someone point me in the right direction we are staying near the Sorrento back beach is it any good for surf fishing

gregmaka
Has liked: 97 times

Re: fishing sorrento area

Post by gregmaka » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:11 pm

Ye plenty around,my mates are heading there same time as you,after Easter.what car do you have,what sort of gear do you have,

gregmaka

Post by gregmaka » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:35 am

Welcome Trav,don't take it personal,but on your first post other would like to hear just a bit about yourself,eg how long you fished for,or what sort of fishing you like,etc. You may the find there are plenty of fishos on this forum that are more than willing to help you out.Its never too late to start again.And no my mates arn't going to Sorrento,i was just being sarcastic.Just introduce your self a bit and you will find this fishing forum will pass keep you amused for years.I too have a laugh.

Weedle

Post by Weedle » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:39 am

gregmaka wrote:Welcome Trav,don't take it personal,but on your first post other would like to hear just a bit about yourself,eg how long you fished for,or what sort of fishing you like,etc. You may the find there are plenty of fishos on this forum that are more than willing to help you out.Its never too late to start again.And no my mates arn't going to Sorrento,i was just being sarcastic.Just introduce your self a bit and you will find this fishing forum will pass keep you amused for years.I too have a laugh.
be nice....
All the gear.... No idea :down:

gregmaka

Post by gregmaka » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:40 am

I AM BEING NICE WHAT DO YOU MEAN

hornet
Has liked: 123 times

Post by hornet » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:31 pm

Unless you have a boat catching a gummy down there off the swimming beaches or pier the odd's are stacked against you.
You may have better luck fishing the surf beaches at night for a better chance of a gummy.
Gunnamatta or Portsea surf beaches would be my pick.
He who has the most fishing rods WINS ! :ts:

Return to “Rosebud to Sorrento/Portsea”