Frankston Reservoir

If it doesn't fit in a specific freshwater fishing section, post it here
Tewantin

Frankston Reservoir

Post by Tewantin » Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:02 am

Hello,

I thought I'd post the latest email I have received regarding the proposed public use of Frankston Reservoir for those that are interested....

FRANKSTON RESERVOIR DRAFT MASTER PLAN – HAVE YOUR SAY

Parks Victoria is seeking feedback on the Draft Master Plan for Frankston Reservoir.

The draft master plan proposes that, as a reflection of its conservation status and close proximity to other recreation areas , Frankston Reservoir will become a place for nature appreciation, for walking and to provide breathing space within the urban environment. The draft master plan can be downloaded from the website below.

Have Your Say
A working group comprising of Geoff Shaw MP Member for Frankston, and representatives of Friends of Frankston Reservoir, Frankston Environmental Friends Group, The Department of Sustainability and Environment and Parks Victoria have used information previously provided through community open days, meetings and consultations to guide the development of this draft master plan. Parks Victoria would now like feedback from the broader community to better understand local opinion on what should be included in the plan. What do you like most about the draft plan for the reserve? What do you like the least?

The closing date for submission is Friday 7 October 2011.

Submissions must be received on the Have Your Say Form – which is available by download on this website:

http://parkweb.vic.gov.au/explore/parks ... d-projects

or alternatively by phoning Parks Victoria on 13 19 63 to receive a copy by mail. You are welcome to attach extra information to the feedback form.

Please return your completed form by :
• Emailing to the Frankston Reservoir Master Plan inbox frankstonreservoir@parks.vic.gov.au
• Post to Frankston Reservoir Draft Master Plan, Level 10, 535 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000
• Fax to 03 9629 5563

We appreciate your ongoing interest and support in this project.

The Frankston Reservoir Master Planning Team.

Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”