Marty.A

Re: Jindabyne 2018

Post by Marty.A » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:36 pm

barra mick wrote:Got love jindy...great fish..nice work

All from the bank ??

Fish anywhere else

Bm
Thanks BM
Got 3 in total off the bank BM and all were after dark using 10g Blufox spinners at the Claypits.Spent a day in the boat and bagged 3 using a 50g down under sinker with a deep diver on a 2m leader. Next time I go I will try to spend at least a week would love to fish off one the islands opposite the clay pits after sunset. Must admit the browns are a lot bigger on average than many lakes I've fished and I'm in love with Jindy as it was my first time there.
Attachments
Jindabyne 2018 (43).jpg

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:47 pm

Marty.A wrote:

All from the bank ??

Fish anywhere else

Bm
Thanks BM
Got 3 in total off the bank BM and all were after dark using 10g Blufox spinners at the Claypits.Spent a day in the boat and bagged 3 using a 50g down under sinker with a deep diver on a 2m leader. Next time I go I will try to spend at least a week would love to fish off one the islands opposite the clay pits after sunset. Must admit the browns are a lot bigger on average than many lakes I've fished and I'm in love with Jindy as it was my first time there.
Nice work trolling not easy there end off Nov/start off dec.....fish go down deep pretty early in the morning

They look in great condition

Marty.A

Post by Marty.A » Sun Nov 18, 2018 6:56 pm

barra mick wrote:
Marty.A wrote:

All from the bank ??

Fish anywhere else

Bm
Thanks BM
Nice work trolling not easy there end off Nov/start off dec.....fish go down deep pretty early in the morning

They look in great condition
Yeah thats what a lot of the locals said as well would have loved to troll the area where the Thredbo,Snowy and Eucumbene rivers flow in at the Kalkite end but I was only there for a couple of days.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:47 pm

Good to see you getting some fishing in again mate.
Nice report and pics :thumbsup:

Marty.A

Post by Marty.A » Sun Nov 18, 2018 8:48 pm

Lightningx wrote:Good to see you getting some fishing in again mate.
Nice report and pics :thumbsup:
Thanks mate its been a very long time for sure.

Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”