Changes to yabby nets

If it doesn't fit in a specific freshwater fishing section, post it here
one2three

Re: Changes to yabby nets

Postby one2three » Wed May 16, 2018 10:00 pm

Hi Guys,

Still learning the ropes and I have one of these net http://www.aabio.com.au/new/wp-content/ ... op-net.jpg

Do I need to do the swap?
Jack of all trades, Master of none

Remove these ads.

Texas

Postby Texas » Thu May 17, 2018 2:10 pm

one2three wrote:Hi Guys,

Still learning the ropes and I have one of these net http://www.aabio.com.au/new/wp-content/ ... op-net.jpg

Do I need to do the swap?

No mate your good
Oprahouse nets allow the rat or platypus in, but, they can't get out, and drown
Why there're allowed to be sold, is beyond me
Cheers Gra

April Fool

Postby April Fool » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:57 pm

ducky wrote:Here’s what will happen. Fisheries will grossly under calculate how many people will want the free nets. They’ll stock a few hundred at each shop. They’ll go in a few days and everyone will be crying to the tackle shop that they aren’t getting their free nets.

I’m half tempted to go buy half a dozen $3 opera house nets to get the better quality And more expensive new nets. Lol

You should change your user name to Nostradamus cos you are correct in your future telling ways quacky!

Has anyone used the new style nets? I was going to give one a go today but the water was too shallow. High level discussions between myself and another member who to protect his identity I shall refer to as 'Dangerous Dave from Nagas', have us wondering if the floats on the net will be good enough to lift the frame or do you have to fish these nets vertically.
cheers
Team Jimbo

Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”