Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

If it doesn't fit in a specific freshwater fishing section, post it here
barra mick
Rank: Kingfish
Rank: Kingfish
Posts: 5406
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby barra mick » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:32 pm

If you need to learn a thing or two abtvtrout fishing its a good trip...lots of good fisherman at these trips to learn from
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind



Remove these ads.

User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4219
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby davek » Fri Sep 23, 2016 4:59 am

Texas wrote:Sorry to be a P.I.T.A., Just checking where we are staying ??
There appears to be a caravan park & a holiday resort.
I seem to remember "holiday resort" from last year.
Just making sure I book the right place

see ya there
Gra



http://www.bonniedoonlakeside.com/

cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

Texas
Rank: Silver Trevally
Rank: Silver Trevally
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby Texas » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:05 am

I'm all set to go.
Booked a "waterfront" cabin (not cheap), but near the unpowered sites.
We'll have somewhere to go, if the weather turns shitty.
All I need now is Dave to come good with the yabbies.

with anticipation
Gra

User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2983
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Mernda

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby Boonanza » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Texas wrote:I'm all set to go.
Booked a "waterfront" cabin (not cheap), but near the unpowered sites.
We'll have somewhere to go, if the weather turns shitty.
All I need now is Dave to come good with the yabbies.

with anticipation
Gra


Looks like a party at your joint Friday night :super: :cheers:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

Texas
Rank: Silver Trevally
Rank: Silver Trevally
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby Texas » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:06 pm

Boonanza wrote:
Texas wrote:I'm all set to go.
Booked a "waterfront" cabin (not cheap), but near the unpowered sites.
We'll have somewhere to go, if the weather turns shitty.
All I need now is Dave to come good with the yabbies.

with anticipation
Gra


Looks like a party at your joint Friday night :super: :cheers:


Hell yeah
Heard that (ex) Missy & Sparkles can't attend

User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 4219
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby davek » Sun Sep 25, 2016 6:00 pm

Texas wrote:
Boonanza wrote:
Texas wrote:I'm all set to go.
Booked a "waterfront" cabin (not cheap), but near the unpowered sites.
We'll have somewhere to go, if the weather turns shitty.
All I need now is Dave to come good with the yabbies.

with anticipation
Gra


Looks like a party at your joint Friday night :super: :cheers:


Hell yeah
Heard that (ex) Missy & Sparkles can't attend

hopefully have plenty Gra, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Brett
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 am
Location: Mornington Peninsula

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby Brett » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Site booked :)

User avatar
Murlz
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 726
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: Bendigo

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby Murlz » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:51 pm

:down: Boss playing hard ball.It's a toss up if i can make the trip. Not F#*ckin happy. :Boxing:
Murlz
“I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.”

Texas
Rank: Silver Trevally
Rank: Silver Trevally
Posts: 664
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby Texas » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:01 pm

Murlz wrote::down: Boss playing hard ball.It's a toss up if i can make the trip. Not F#*ckin happy. :Boxing:


Grow some balls, young fella
Remind her of all the fish you've brought home, from previous trips :rofl:

Cheers
Gra

User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2983
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Mernda

Re: Doon trip 5th-6th nov '16

Postby Boonanza » Mon Sep 26, 2016 7:05 pm

Texas wrote:
Murlz wrote::down: Boss playing hard ball.It's a toss up if i can make the trip. Not F#*ckin happy. :Boxing:


Remind her of all the fish you've brought home, from previous trips :rofl:

He will be completely F*cked if he does that :icon_lolz:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:



Remove these ads.


Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests