Bonnie Doon '19

If it doesn't fit in a specific freshwater fishing section, post it here
User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie
Has liked: 121 times
Likes received: 105 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by davek » Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:42 pm

Texas wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:02 pm
Boonanza wrote:
Sun Oct 06, 2019 4:48 pm
What is the water level where the ramp ends at the caravan park does anyone know?
You won't need the boat to fish under the bridge :te:
True, but you're gunna need a slab just to get to the water, :te: cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Murlz
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: Bendigo
Has liked: 22 times
Likes received: 5 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by Murlz » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:09 pm

Bloody hell. You could land a Jumbo on the boat ramp.
I've put in for time off so ill break out the hiking boots just in case :wt:
Murlz
“I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.”

User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Gone Fishing
Has liked: 75 times
Likes received: 85 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by Boonanza » Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:09 pm

Murlz wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:09 pm
Bloody hell. You could land a Jumbo on the boat ramp.
I've put in for time off so ill break out the hiking boots just in case :wt:
Good to hear Murlz :tu: It looks like it will just be the regular crew again this year :ch:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

User avatar
Murlz
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:19 pm
Location: Bendigo
Has liked: 22 times
Likes received: 5 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by Murlz » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am

CONFIRMED!
Looking forward to some quiet time, a few beers and perhaps a fish.
New faces are welcome. Some of the old faces should wear a bag. :-D :-D :-D
Murlz
“I have fished through fishless days that I remember happily without regret.”

User avatar
Brett
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:23 am
Location: Mornington Peninsula
Has liked: 59 times
Likes received: 109 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by Brett » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:55 pm

Murlz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am
CONFIRMED!
Looking forward to some quiet time, a few beers and perhaps a fish.
New faces are welcome. Some of the old faces should wear a bag. :-D :-D :-D
You got new tyres? :ts:

Texas
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Has liked: 33 times
Likes received: 200 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by Texas » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:32 pm

Murlz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am
CONFIRMED!
Looking forward to some quiet time, a few beers and perhaps a fish.
New faces are welcome. Some of the old faces should wear a bag. :-D :-D :-D
I find that comment faceist. Not everybody is a good looking as you & me



Remove these ads.

User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Gone Fishing
Has liked: 75 times
Likes received: 85 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by Boonanza » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:42 pm

Texas wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Murlz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am
CONFIRMED!
Looking forward to some quiet time, a few beers and perhaps a fish.
New faces are welcome. Some of the old faces should wear a bag. :-D :-D :-D
I find that comment faceist. Not everybody is a good looking as you & me
All I can say is to anyone thinking of coming on this trip is none of us are two faced because if we were we certainly wouldn't wear the ones we do :rf:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

Texas
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing
Has liked: 33 times
Likes received: 200 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by Texas » Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:47 pm

Hey Uncle Dave (Mate, buddy, pal, friend)
Are you bringing some yabbies???
I'll bring worms and cheese
Cheers Gra

User avatar
davek
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:59 am
Location: nagambie
Has liked: 121 times
Likes received: 105 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by davek » Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:39 pm

Texas wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:47 pm
Hey Uncle Dave (Mate, buddy, pal, friend)
Are you bringing some yabbies???
I'll bring worms and cheese
Cheers Gra
I will try Gra but can't promise anything, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

rb85
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Joined: Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:08 pm
Location: The Ocean
Has liked: 194 times
Likes received: 264 times

Re: Bonnie Doon '19

Post by rb85 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:30 pm

Boonanza wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:42 pm
Texas wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:32 pm
Murlz wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:06 am
CONFIRMED!
Looking forward to some quiet time, a few beers and perhaps a fish.
New faces are welcome. Some of the old faces should wear a bag. :-D :-D :-D
I find that comment faceist. Not everybody is a good looking as you & me
All I can say is to anyone thinking of coming on this trip is none of us are two faced because if we were we certainly wouldn't wear the ones we do :rf:
Is this an alcohol free event wouldn't want anyone getting punchy after a few.
Should Work for FURUNO



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “General Fresh Water Fishing”