Blue fin tuna advice

Southern Bluefin Tuna, Kingies, Marlin and other game fish.
rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Re: Blue fin tuna advice

Post by rb85 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:46 pm

Any luck today??

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:05 pm

MsShimano wrote:So I bought a beautiful combo that can be used for some game fishing (Shimano Saragosa 10000 spooled with Shimano Power Pro Depth Hunter 50lb braid tied on to a 80lb leader, matched perfectly with a Shimano Terez black 3-5 PE.) this rod is best used for casting or bait fishing. So this brings me to my question. What stick Baits/teasers are people using or if anyone out there has a Terez with roughly the same reel what kind of lures are they using. Any information will be very helpful! Thanks
IMG_6922.JPG

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:05 pm

MsShimano wrote:So I bought a beautiful combo that can be used for some game fishing (Shimano Saragosa 10000 spooled with Shimano Power Pro Depth Hunter 50lb braid tied on to a 80lb leader, matched perfectly with a Shimano Terez black 3-5 PE.) this rod is best used for casting or bait fishing. So this brings me to my question. What stick Baits/teasers are people using or if anyone out there has a Terez with roughly the same reel what kind of lures are they using. Any information will be very helpful! Thanks
IMG_6922.JPG
Have you tried this out yet?

MsShimano

Post by MsShimano » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:24 pm

smile0784 wrote:
MsShimano wrote:So I bought a beautiful combo that can be used for some game fishing (Shimano Saragosa 10000 spooled with Shimano Power Pro Depth Hunter 50lb braid tied on to a 80lb leader, matched perfectly with a Shimano Terez black 3-5 PE.) this rod is best used for casting or bait fishing. So this brings me to my question. What stick Baits/teasers are people using or if anyone out there has a Terez with roughly the same reel what kind of lures are they using. Any information will be very helpful! Thank=0]IMG_6922.JPG[/attachment]
Have you tried this out yet?
Tried out my outfit? Yeah caught lots of gummies and king fish on it so far. Also used it to have a bit of fun throwing stick baits around for schools of salmon and slimies Also took it out when I went with purple five and born to fish.. caught a few coutas using my koika jig. Unfortunately no tuna on it yet
Of course I talk to my self while fishing.. sometimes I need expert advice! :fishing:

Return to “Game Fishing”