fishing lang lang

If it doesn't fit in a specific saltwater section, post it here
Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: fishing lang lang

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:20 am

poodoo wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:what's on TV tonight? :-))
I hear iFish has a special on how to catch toadies with squid jigs..... :tongue:
FC -1
Poodoo - zero
:tongue:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: fishing lang lang

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:22 am

rixter wrote:Hmmm , IFISH , I watch this show alot , good in some aspects , a bit over done in some !. Watching a few episodes now and then when they fish vic waters in phb and wpb / been a while since i checked fishing regs - but - isn't the rule 2 rods max per person with 1 hook each rod , or 1 rod with 2 hooks per person ? . Noticed on an episode the other night that they had 8 rods out between 2 blokes with double hooks on all lines in wpb. Was way to many as they couldn't even bring in a fish before 2 other lines bit and they tangled , and they were doing juggling under and over rods with fish on them. What's the go on lines/rods #'s and hooks per person these day ?
for bait fishing using rigs like sabiki, in saltwater, you can have 24 hooks in total - all unbaited
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Return to “General Salt Water Fishing”