Looking for a fishing buddy with a boat

If it doesn't fit in a specific saltwater section, post it here
happyfriggincamper
Has liked: 556 times

Looking for a fishing buddy with a boat

Post by happyfriggincamper » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:22 pm

Hi all -

There have been some generous offers for a deckie continuously on this site - but working the 9-5,haven't been able to jump on any.

But ive got next week off and availability mon-tue if anyone is going out onto either ppb or wb and able to offer a spot - i just thought id throw a post up and show im interested.

Im 90% freshwater, but have some basic gear to handle salt bread and butter fish. Not fussed on the target, keen for whatever and the general opportunity for a type of fishing i rarely get to do.

Happy to discuss terms and contribute as needed. Shoot me a PM if you'd like to connect.

Cheers,
Chris

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Re: Looking for a fishing buddy with a boat

Post by VooDoo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:52 pm

Chris,

If you named yourself happy then you must be a happy fella .. good luck with getting a spot for next week ... i am sure there's lots of generosity on this site so shouldn't be a problem IMHO.

And don't forget to write up a report .. you could end up winning the comp !!!! As the saying goes "you never know if you never go" :)

Ooppss .. Buggger Me!!!!! ... Prof. Broomstick aka Dr. Pat has already won :te: .. but still would like to read your report regardless :)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Bugatti

Post by Bugatti » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:16 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:52 pm
Chris,

If you named yourself happy then you must be a happy fella .. good luck with getting a spot for next week ... i am sure there's lots of generosity on this site so shouldn't be a problem IMHO.
Sshessh, VooDoo

I snooze, I loose , , , , I must of had the Bugatti in neutral, you beat me off the mark.

I was going to say , , , , ahhhh , , , , you said it already

Happy (Chris) does seem like a top bloke, and who wouldn't want some happy on their boat. And yes, the generosity on this forum is commendable. I shall be subliminally chanting for this to happen

Chris, Deckie for a day
Chris, Deckie for a day
Chris, Deckie for a day
Chris, Deckie for a day
Come back Jim
Chris, Deckie for a day
Chris, Deckie for a day

If you're happy (pun intended) to cross the border, I'm more than happy to take you out. But I dare say with me, we're best going straight to Krispy Kremes as donuts would be effectively the same outcome.

Cheers Bugatti

Sebb
Has liked: 3008 times

Post by Sebb » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:05 pm

Thought you're going camping Chris?
I dont have a boat but I have two shiny kayak 😎 got my Wed off approved, bet I can switch or add another day 😁
------------------------------
A fish is a fish :ft:
No fish is worth a life, stay safe

happyfriggincamper
Has liked: 556 times

Post by happyfriggincamper » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:26 pm

Haha just playing the field for options mate - camping unfortunately not going to work out due to some stuff thats fallen into the time off. But there will be at least one trip to either blue rock or eildon crammed somewhere into sunday-tuesday (maybe both).

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:46 pm

If only I wasn’t working.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=14&p=349277#p349277 .
Any form of bullying on this forum will NOT BE TOLERATED!

This is your last warning!

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:53 pm

Chris ... have your TFN ready then contact StarrangerAU at Deckies R Us ... he may able to have a placement for you .. heard on the grapevine business is picking up and expected to be peaked around Cup Day and there after.

Good Luck .. and don't forget to leave a review of Deckies R Us :)

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:05 pm

Na mate, I woundnt take that deck r us they joking around

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:14 am

I finish my 10 day working block Saturday night, and have 4 days off and will definitely be going out on them days providing a) my boat is finally finished being fixed and b) the weather isn't completely abysmal, so assuming you're not petrified of big, bad, bully kimtown then I'd happily have some company as my other fisho mates will likely be working. Could maybe even get StrangerAU too, although might be a little squeezey.

I need to do a few bait collecting missions for my upcoming Robe trip too, if you're interested? I wouldn't charge you anything to come along, just help me stock my freezer with bait fish lol.

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 7:12 am

Kimtown wrote:
Wed Oct 16, 2019 2:14 am
I finish my 10 day working block Saturday night, and have 4 days off and will definitely be going out on them days providing a) my boat is finally finished being fixed and b) the weather isn't completely abysmal, so assuming you're not petrified of big, bad, bully kimtown then I'd happily have some company as my other fisho mates will likely be working. Could maybe even get StrangerAU too, although might be a little squeezey.

I need to do a few bait collecting missions for my upcoming Robe trip too, if you're interested? I wouldn't charge you anything to come along, just help me stock my freezer with bait fish lol.
Can come too during day time? I keen to do my bait colleting, I'll give you half of what I catch mate.

Return to “General Salt Water Fishing”