Yahoo

Big Red's, Pinkies, Pagrus auratus, Melbourne Snapper, the Crimson Tide
cantcatchem

Re: Yahoo

Post by cantcatchem » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:25 pm

barra mick wrote:
Huntnfish wrote:Your a smartarse giving me a warning on the PM be a man and put it out for everyone to see
Well there is another example off power going to a mods head again.

Its probably time to retire wholly bigger.

Alot off people are pretty much over your attitude.

Dont bother sending me any PMS eithier .

Bm
Amen, the wolly bully, I have complained about him to admin but didn't even get a response, you got caught out wolly, karma can be a *****

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:27 pm

barra mick wrote:
Huntnfish wrote:Your a smartarse giving me a warning on the PM be a man and put it out for everyone to see
Well there is another example off power going to a mods head again.

Its probably time to retire wholly bigger.

Alot off people are pretty much over your attitude.

Dont bother sending me any PMS eithier .

Bm
Firstly I try make a fishing report, then I start to add photo's from my phone today.

Then I get accused of breaking the fishing rules.
I am a stickler for the rules.

jewel90

Post by jewel90 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:30 pm

Now thats fishing

Wolly Bugger

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:31 pm

Terms of use

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Fishing Victoria Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Fishing Victoria Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Fishing Victoria Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.

yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Post by yepi'mon » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:34 pm

The real question here is.....

Will Wolly lock his own thread?

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:37 pm

Things are getting interesting...

Huntnfish

Post by Huntnfish » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:39 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:Terms of use

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Fishing Victoria Forum” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Fishing Victoria Forum” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Fishing Victoria Forum” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
So where does my post's fit in this category? So far you are the only one who has threatened but of course on the PMs where no one else can see :oops:

cantcatchem

Post by cantcatchem » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:40 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:Terms of use

**** you hero, hope you fall overboard you fucken coward

Wolly Bugger

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:45 pm

This cantcatchem threat to me.

"What a nasty piece of work you are, get over yourself you self righteous piece of sh*t, I know who you are, where you fish, what boat you ahve and what boat your mates have, I live around the corner from the ramp and will find you and put your head through your hull you ******* coward, **** you dog, just a matter of time ****"

fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has liked: 386 times

Post by fishingvic » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:56 pm

Well done cantcatchem...
First member we've had to permanently ban all year...
Fishing Victoria Admin
http://www.fishing-victoria.com
Fishing Victoria - Forums for fishing and angling in Victoria, Australia.

Return to “Snapper Fishing”