18/9/2019

Big Red's, Pinkies, Pagrus auratus, Melbourne Snapper, the Crimson Tide
Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: 18/9/2019

Post by Fish-cador » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:52 am

Ban the IP address and see who else gets affected.

Robbie1950
Has liked: 213 times

Post by Robbie1950 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 am

Mods need to seriously take a chill pill. The guy created the thread let him thank who he wants.

Back to Fishing..

I was out last night around the Altona Willy area. Tried sounding for at least an hour and a half without being able to sound up any proper arches, still early days in the north of the bay. One positive thing is that the sounder for the first time this spring was showing water temp at 14c.

There is a bucket load of pinkies around but I'm trying to get on to the bigger ones with bigger baits.

After burlying hard for 20 this is what the sounder was showing (a gazillion pinkies). Good fun on plastics nevertheless! :wt:

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:30 am

davek wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:16 pm
This is the sort of thing that upsets other members when it all could have been done in one post, now tell me it's not just chasing a higher post count, cheers davo

Screenshot (66).png
You’ve really shot Bambi here

Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:02 am

Oh the Shenanigans, now bambi, chill pill and John Dory leaving the sit. How much one post could make this tragedies of shenanigans? O'the woe. The mad King of North Korea is our snapperhead for his true name is Kim jong un cause a rife and cliff between the mod and member of scared fishing Vic sit only our God could stop him the great fishing Vic. For his could become Lucifer and not arch snapperial. Oh what story of this post and thread could lead next, a good fish report or more shenanigans from the member and mod? Hear my thee.
Find out next week.
The thread of snapper of good fishing report from kindly of Lightningx, a bag of pinkie and good size snapper. THEN THE SHENANIGANS. Bring your by posting TV.

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:53 pm

SnapperHead wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:28 am
purple5ive wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:54 pm
SnapperHead wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:17 pm
We've just lost a John Dory.

His choice.
We lost him because he asked you to delete the account. Not to ban his ip adress..
How would you know what was discussed Steve?
Let's not worry about how I know what was discussed. I know enough of what happened to make that comment, that's all you need to know..
I'd rather you guys focus on keeping members rather than loosing them.
Theres a whole bunch of guys actually trying to spruce up this forum, let's not make things harder for them..
I'm least interested in pouring water into a bucket full of holes!!!!

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:55 pm

Robbie1950 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 am
Mods need to seriously take a chill pill. The guy created the thread let him thank who he wants.

Back to Fishing..

I was out last night around the Altona Willy area. Tried sounding for at least an hour and a half without being able to sound up any proper arches, still early days in the north of the bay. One positive thing is that the sounder for the first time this spring was showing water temp at 14c.

There is a bucket load of pinkies around but I'm trying to get on to the bigger ones with bigger baits.

After burlying hard for 20 this is what the sounder was showing (a gazillion pinkies). Good fun on plastics nevertheless! :wt:

Be great if you put your report in a thread if it's own I reckon..
Sounder shot is looking good, those def are micro pinkies

Robbie1950
Has liked: 213 times

Post by Robbie1950 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:47 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:55 pm
Robbie1950 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:29 am

Back to Fishing..

Be great if you put your report in a thread if it's own I reckon..
Sounder shot is looking good, those def are micro pinkies
I'm waiting to start a thread with a report of me actually catching fish and not donuts! :gj:

You were spot on, I tweaked my transducer which was sitting a little too high and now I'm getting a lot better reading. Not only this but I'm driving at a reasonably fast speed and its not constantly cutting out. :ch:

Return to “Snapper Fishing”