Dinga appreciation station

Lightningx

Re: Dinga appreciation station

Postby Lightningx » Thu Jun 23, 2016 1:59 pm

I got one of them just the other day for $199.
Saw the price and was a bit upset but kind of glad to hear they are out of stock :rofl:

Remove these ads.

Sinsemilla

Postby Sinsemilla » Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:11 pm

chris seafarer wrote:
mazman wrote:
purple5ive wrote:out of stock, so might not work, but always worth a shot.

at that price it's almost not worth a shot. stores that price match will do almost anything to get out of something that comes in at under cost, stock levels will be one of the first things they check

yer but if you dont ask you dont know...

if you go to bcf and show them the website(aslong as it dosnt say out of stock on it) i recon they will price match it

You could try but they probably wont.. I've tried many times. They give you that b******* about how they have overheads blah blah.. even though they also have a web based store.. This is why for 9 out of 10 things i need i don't bother with shops anymore.

DougieK

Postby DougieK » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:56 am

Ordered a reel Sunday night. Arrives Tuesday afternoon. $260 with free delivery. Other online shop has the same reel for $300
16/17 Comp total 64cm

"If nothing easy is worthwhile, then LBG with lures must be just about the most worthwhile thing on the planet" MTF 2014

4liters

Postby 4liters » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:05 am

I ordered some rod holders the other week. I wanted 3 but the website told me there were only 2 in stock. Order went through on a weekend and they arrived midday Tuesday.

This is what frustrates me about a certain other store, it isn't ~that~ hard to have an up to date stock list that stops people from ordering something that isn't in stock.
2015/16 Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm

hornet

Postby hornet » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:10 am

DougieK wrote:Ordered a reel Sunday night. Arrives Tuesday afternoon. $260 with free delivery. Other online shop has the same reel for $300

Same here Dougie, ordered On a Sunday night and the reel on my door step Tuesday, payments cleared and delivery from Sandgate to Melbourne two days, what tackle store can do better than that ? :thumbsup:

Boonanza

Postby Boonanza » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:04 pm

hornet wrote:
DougieK wrote:Ordered a reel Sunday night. Arrives Tuesday afternoon. $260 with free delivery. Other online shop has the same reel for $300

Same here Dougie, ordered On a Sunday night and the reel on my door step Tuesday, payments cleared and delivery from Sandgate to Melbourne two days, what tackle store can do better than that ? :thumbsup:

Another thumbs up from me as well :a_goodjob: Ordered Sunday night & delivered Tuesday lunchtime awesome service. :-D
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

Remove these ads.

Marty.A

Postby Marty.A » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:25 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
chris seafarer wrote:
mazman wrote:
purple5ive wrote:out of stock, so might not work, but always worth a shot.

at that price it's almost not worth a shot. stores that price match will do almost anything to get out of something that comes in at under cost, stock levels will be one of the first things they check

yer but if you dont ask you dont know...

if you go to bcf and show them the website(aslong as it dosnt say out of stock on it) i recon they will price match it

You could try but they probably wont.. I've tried many times. They give you that b******* about how they have overheads blah blah.. even though they also have a web based store.. This is why for 9 out of 10 things i need i don't bother with shops anymore.

Bought 2 reels a few days ago asked my local BCF if they price match Dinga they said no problem and took $30 off each reel, they also price match with Mo-Tackle as well.

Return to “Tackle Store Reviews”