Purchasing items from Motackle.

Rod Bender

Purchasing items from Motackle.

Post by Rod Bender » Thu May 14, 2015 3:18 pm

Hi all
I'm chasing some 'Decoy' and 'Owner' brand trebles. Did a search for them and Motackle has what I'm after...by the looks of it. The odd time I have purchased online a mate did it for me. I do not have a credit card. The odd site we used actually displayed if the item was in stock. I can't seem to find this on the Motackle site. Does it appear sometime through the process? I do not want to ask my mate to do it if you have no idea of what is in stock. Several years ago I emailed them one time to see if they had a particular item in stock...they never got back to me! I hear good things about them and then I hear bad things.

Alternatively, does anyone have an alternative online store that will be a better option? After 'Decoy' trebles (Y-S25 from memory) and 'Owner' trebles.
cheers
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

dazwah

Re: Purchasing items from Motackle.

Post by dazwah » Thu May 14, 2015 3:32 pm

Why not call them up? They usually will take phone order.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Thu May 14, 2015 3:35 pm

Are these the Owner hooks you're after: http://www.fishingtackleshop.com.au/pro ... guage.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I've bought stuff from this site before and they were very efficient. I'm still waiting on a 902 Catana from Motackle that I ordered a couple of weeks ago lol. Won't be doing that again unless they chuck in some freebies for the inconvenience.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

cobby
Has liked: 136 times

Post by cobby » Thu May 14, 2015 3:35 pm

http://Www.fishin.com.au" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has both

foggybottom

Post by foggybottom » Thu May 14, 2015 3:36 pm

They're pretty good on the phone, you can do mail orders through them as well...

frozenpod
Has liked: 81 times

Post by frozenpod » Thu May 14, 2015 3:41 pm

I have bought plenty from Motackle in the passed and will buy from again in the future.

I have ordered items that were not in stock and they contacted me a few hrs after I placed the order and everything worked out.

If you need items urgently give them a call to make sure they are in stock otherwise I would just order them.

mazman
Has liked: 137 times

Post by mazman » Thu May 14, 2015 4:39 pm

I have never bought anything from them but have had brilliant service from them. recently i sent them a message clearly stating i wasn't buying anything but wanted to know the actual weight of a reel not just what's written on the box, they responded within a few hours and weighed the specified reels for me the next day.

Cheers Alex
Youtube channel:Hawkesy Fishing

meppstas
Has liked: 903 times

Post by meppstas » Thu May 14, 2015 5:12 pm

I'm in the same boat too, I've never had a problem with them at all.. I recently ordered two Team Diawa spin rods of which they only had one left. They immediately contacted me to let me know.
There's more coming in the sales person told me, told him to hold the order and send it out when the other rod rocks up..Have made contact to send reels back for repair (all under life time & 5 year warranties) without a problem either. Sent them back all were repaired and returned within three weeks. Can't beat their sales or service in my books.
'' Brand Ambassador for Mepps Lures in Australia '' Tackle Tactics, Okuma, Mepps & Platypus lines Pro Team Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Thu May 14, 2015 5:34 pm

They f..ed my order bf my last trip but I used them account alot of people had good reports.

I may of just been unlucky.
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Thu May 14, 2015 6:47 pm

I find their website not very good but I have their catalog and just phone never had an issue

Return to “Tackle Store Reviews”