Power Pro Braid

TackleNut

Re: Power Pro Braid

Post by TackleNut » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:58 pm

Brett wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
Me I am about to change back to mono from braid for certain types of fishing. I like braid until there is a tangle, then I hate it with a passion, especially when it is a large tangle.

I almost think I warned you about this already Wally :tongue:

HI Brett,

I think we all warned him about the tangles, but each have to see it for themselves to really appreciate it.
Or,
he could improve his casting skills :shock: :shock: :shock:

cheers
TN

TackleNut

Post by TackleNut » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:12 pm

keep_itsimple wrote:I'm not starting an argument, I was saying that I've seen this same Post a few times and either someone was spamming the site or you going to contribute. My personal preference is sunline and ygk not because of the writing on the box but most of is a 8 strand braid not a 4 strand, it's thinner and it's more developed. As for pros using fireline most if the events major is pure fishing who is the biggest seller of tackle in the world and they own berkley and many more brands. So if your sponsored you have to use their gear.

I'm not saying what your selling isn't good but it's not for me for these reasons
I am spamming the site ??? What the hell does that mean ???
As for you liking to use 8 strand braid rather than 4 strand, have you tried Fireline Braid ? Spiderwire UltraCast, Stren Super Braid and I could give you another handful of 8 carrier braids.
Its just not a Japanese thing.

As for Fireline, it's the worlds most used Super Line, only one of a select few that can cast light lures into the wind and not come back and hit you in the face.
Sure some fisho's are sponsered by them, but not everyone. A lot use it because of the way it handles and its consictancy, time and time again. It's been proven under some of the toughest conditions around, yet some people still don't give it the credit it deserves. YOU can stay in your part of the world and pay 4 times the price that others pay.

to say to me that
I was saying that I've seen this same Post a few times and either someone was spamming the site or you going to contribute
I am very ure it has been the 1st time I have written here about anything like that.

cheers
TN

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:29 pm

TackleNut wrote:
Brett wrote:
Wolly Bugger wrote:
Me I am about to change back to mono from braid for certain types of fishing. I like braid until there is a tangle, then I hate it with a passion, especially when it is a large tangle.

I almost think I warned you about this already Wally :tongue:

HI Brett,

I think we all warned him about the tangles, but each have to see it for themselves to really appreciate it.
Or,
he could improve his casting skills :shock: :shock: :shock:

cheers
TN
Now you are getting cheeky :tongue:

Have been practising the casting skill bit. "duel:

TackleNut

Post by TackleNut » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:13 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote:
Now you are getting cheeky :tongue:

Have been practising the casting skill bit. "duel:
Man you need to, my invalid wife casts better than that.
She casts better than me too but thats not hard.

cheers
TN

Seano

Post by Seano » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:49 pm

I've only ever bought power pro 3 times twice was from TN on ebay, third time i was in a rush/couldn't find Tn's ebaystore so i ended up ripping my self of getting from BCF for 3 times the cost.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:21 pm

I used to sell this stuff when TN and I were still competing in eBay for the loose change. Then the cheap chinese braids that are loaded with polyester flooded eBay and I closed shop.

I personally dont like Powerpro. It is like a stiff dental floss. :-D. I love Berkley Whiplash Braid.
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

TackleNut

Post by TackleNut » Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:40 pm

Fish-cador wrote:I used to sell this stuff when TN and I were still competing in eBay for the loose change. Then the cheap chinese braids that are loaded with polyester flooded eBay and I closed shop.

I personally dont like Powerpro. It is like a stiff dental floss. :-D. I love Berkley Whiplash Braid.
Hi Fish Cador,

Well I got to say that eBay has gotten worse since then, at least we tried to sell decent brands, no I don't think the buyers on eBay no anything, when I watch really crap lines sell for more than good quality lines.
Mate you did well getting out of it, I would too. If it was only line I was sticking I would bie the bullet and just leave, what a lot of buyers don't know is that eBay fee's are running at nearly 17c to 20c per $, its just all turned into crap.

I would rather give the stuff away to someone than have eBay steal my hard earned, because on eBay you certainly have to work hard.
cheers
TN

Return to “Hooks, Line & Sinkers”