Megabass Dragon Call braid!

Rod Bender

Megabass Dragon Call braid!

Post by Rod Bender » Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:33 pm

Hi peeples
So where can you buy this stuff? Have googled a bit and found this site, http://samuraitackle.com/fishing/index. ... _1556_1557 but it has been like this for months with one class being out of stock. From memory someone posted a link to this site here a while ago and I'm not sure if it is up to date...the 'sale' has been on since I first saw the site. Also, the four line ratings that appear in the link...are they the only four ratings there is? I have googled 'Megabass fishing home' etc to check for products but have found nothing except for their Oz site me thinks (Frogleys) and braid does not get a mention on it. Slowly but surely the bender tackle buying juggernaut rolls on and I will be doing a few spools with this braid if I can get it...eventually...when I get the $$$$!
Thanks in advance
Jim
Proudly sponsoring Trelly's Tackleworld and Boats & More!

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Re: Megabass Dragon Call braid!

Post by ducky » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:00 pm

It's up there as the best line available along with toray seabass powergame. It was $45 at one stage at jpangler but it seems like the jpangler site is down temporarily.

The samurai price is USD. It's too expensive at that price IMO.

Yes those sizes are the only ones available as far as I'm aware. I use the PE1.2 on my 2508 reels.

Return to “Hooks, Line & Sinkers”