the things you do when you can't go fishing

sandef
Has liked: 54 times

Re: the things you do when you can't go fishing

Post by sandef » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:44 pm

some health advice if you make lot of your own lead sinkers you may need to check your lead level as it is very poisonous especially to childern stops mental development and in adults makes you an angry ant so make sure you make your sinkers in very well ventilated area

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Fish-cador wrote:I use Lee Production lead pot. Easy pour.
they are nice, I was only referring to remove the bitumen

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:28 pm

sandef wrote:some health advice if you make lot of your own lead sinkers you may need to check your lead level as it is very poisonous especially to childern stops mental development and in adults makes you an angry ant so make sure you make your sinkers in very well ventilated area
I don't need to check. It's obvious. I am lead footed, just ask the cops. :tease: I know I have too much lead in the body. Been hit by gauge 12 and a few 9 mm rounds a while ago.

Brett, can you carry my lead on your cod trip and melt it on the bonfire? :rofl:
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Scraglor
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Scraglor » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:50 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
sandef wrote:some health advice if you make lot of your own lead sinkers you may need to check your lead level as it is very poisonous especially to childern stops mental development and in adults makes you an angry ant so make sure you make your sinkers in very well ventilated area
I don't need to check. It's obvious. I am lead footed, just ask the cops. :tease: I know I have too much lead in the body. Been hit by gauge 12 and a few 9 mm rounds a while ago.

Brett, can you carry my lead on your cod trip and melt it on the bonfire? :rofl:
Are you actually 50 cent?

Return to “Hooks, Line & Sinkers”