I'm obsessed...

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: I'm obsessed...

Post by Lightningx » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:04 pm

We fished like 12 hours a day lol one day was stuffed for home and ordered take away and was thinking of putting the pjs on and she’s like time for a night session? Caught th biggest sambo of the trip that night though so I suppose it was worth going. Was freezing cold lol

abzz

Post by abzz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Awesome reels those :thumbsup: . I just bought myself the 2016 biomaster 6000 ( from japan) and a shimano coltsniper rod to go with it :-D

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Nice abzz :thumbsup:

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 am

Brownie wrote: I've done would be 4 hrs, don't think I've ever had a bite last longer than that.
I'm spinning for pelagics in NSW. It's not like a salmon bite that goes hot and cold you just keep casting until you hook one.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Lightningx wrote:We fished like 12 hours a day lol one day was stuffed for home and ordered take away and was thinking of putting the pjs on and she’s like time for a night session? Caught th biggest sambo of the trip that night though so I suppose it was worth going. Was freezing cold lol
She wants a night time session & you take her fishing

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Texas wrote:
Lightningx wrote:We fished like 12 hours a day lol one day was stuffed for home and ordered take away and was thinking of putting the pjs on and she’s like time for a night session? Caught th biggest sambo of the trip that night though so I suppose it was worth going. Was freezing cold lol
She wants a night time session & you take her fishing
Got to keep her happy mate and that’s what she requested...

Brownie

Post by Brownie » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:16 pm

DougieK wrote:
Brownie wrote: I've done would be 4 hrs, don't think I've ever had a bite last longer than that.
I'm spinning for pelagics in NSW. It's not like a salmon bite that goes hot and cold you just keep casting until you hook one.
Yeah, i get that mate. I think im just a bit lazy. When i used to fish the salt it was 2 hours either side and exit stage right. But i was always fishing tidal areas at the peak from land based. Maximise my time spent fishing, would use the sol lunar tables, that kinda thing. Used to have a watch that youd put the long and lat in for where you were and itd calculate the peak times. Was something in it but the weather had to be right of course. I still think im lazy though :-D

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”