I'm obsessed...

Lightningx
Rank: Mako Shark
Rank: Mako Shark
Posts: 8541
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: I'm obsessed...

Postby Lightningx » Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:04 pm

We fished like 12 hours a day lol one day was stuffed for home and ordered take away and was thinking of putting the pjs on and she’s like time for a night session? Caught th biggest sambo of the trip that night though so I suppose it was worth going. Was freezing cold lol



Remove these ads.

User avatar
abzz
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 463
Joined: Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: I'm obsessed...

Postby abzz » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:25 pm

Awesome reels those :thumbsup: . I just bought myself the 2016 biomaster 6000 ( from japan) and a shimano coltsniper rod to go with it :-D

Lightningx
Rank: Mako Shark
Rank: Mako Shark
Posts: 8541
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: I'm obsessed...

Postby Lightningx » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:27 pm

Nice abzz :thumbsup:

DougieK
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 5078
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:19 pm
Location: Glen Waverley

Re: I'm obsessed...

Postby DougieK » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:17 am

Brownie wrote: I've done would be 4 hrs, don't think I've ever had a bite last longer than that.


I'm spinning for pelagics in NSW. It's not like a salmon bite that goes hot and cold you just keep casting until you hook one.
16/17 Comp total 64cm

"If nothing easy is worthwhile, then LBG with lures must be just about the most worthwhile thing on the planet" MTF 2014

Texas
Rank: Gummy Shark
Rank: Gummy Shark
Posts: 1505
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:41 am
Location: Hoppers Crossing

Re: I'm obsessed...

Postby Texas » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:01 pm

Lightningx wrote:We fished like 12 hours a day lol one day was stuffed for home and ordered take away and was thinking of putting the pjs on and she’s like time for a night session? Caught th biggest sambo of the trip that night though so I suppose it was worth going. Was freezing cold lol


She wants a night time session & you take her fishing

Lightningx
Rank: Mako Shark
Rank: Mako Shark
Posts: 8541
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: I'm obsessed...

Postby Lightningx » Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:46 pm

Texas wrote:
Lightningx wrote:We fished like 12 hours a day lol one day was stuffed for home and ordered take away and was thinking of putting the pjs on and she’s like time for a night session? Caught th biggest sambo of the trip that night though so I suppose it was worth going. Was freezing cold lol


She wants a night time session & you take her fishing

Got to keep her happy mate and that’s what she requested...



Remove these ads.

Brownie
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 132
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Re: I'm obsessed...

Postby Brownie » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:16 pm

DougieK wrote:
Brownie wrote: I've done would be 4 hrs, don't think I've ever had a bite last longer than that.


I'm spinning for pelagics in NSW. It's not like a salmon bite that goes hot and cold you just keep casting until you hook one.

Yeah, i get that mate. I think im just a bit lazy. When i used to fish the salt it was 2 hours either side and exit stage right. But i was always fishing tidal areas at the peak from land based. Maximise my time spent fishing, would use the sol lunar tables, that kinda thing. Used to have a watch that youd put the long and lat in for where you were and itd calculate the peak times. Was something in it but the weather had to be right of course. I still think im lazy though :-D


Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests