Shimano Stella

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Re: Shimano Stella

Post by 4liters » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:18 am

rb85 wrote:Do people self pleasure themselves when they talk about, think about or look at their high end reels?
Of course, don't you?
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:55 am

Fish-cador wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Fish-cador wrote:
rb85 wrote:
purple5ive wrote: not a job either hahaha, if it was a job, we would all be living on the streets.. :-D
Half the people I know who own Stella's are purchasing a sledge hammer to knock a 1" nail.
Because they can.

Can you stop them?
No cador nor do I try if people want to throw hard money away while still paying rent or large amount of interest to banks that's their choice. Fools and their money.
What do you have against people who wants to spend their money? You always call people who want to spend their money fools. How old are you? Are you on dole?

Be real and grow up. Go fishing with your kids on your favorite spot - punch nowl.
Nothing against sensible spending just don't endorse flushing cash down the toilet.
In my 30's never been on the dole always been frugal doesn't mean I don't spend cash just means especially when it comes to fishing I look for value for money to suit the purpose of the gear.

Don't have kids but if I did I wouldn't need to take them to punchbowl as I OWN a boat the bank doesn't.

What about you Cador do you have a boat, more debts compared to assets and what do you know about punchbowl apart from what you read in the paper.

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:19 am

Rb85 captain negative

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:14 am

bowl wrote:Rb85 captain negative
And Mr Right too. He must leave people alone with regards to their own money.

Rb, if you are frugal (or tight-fisted) leave other people alone. i have never been on dole and never been out of work since i started pulling my own weight. Good to know you are not on it. I have nothing again those who need help from tax payers but those who fleece tax payers like me and refuse to work are like hemorrhoids...pain in the ass.

I dont own a boat because i turn green on it. It's a waste of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lol. I rather send my drone out to sea than waste what i ate. Lol. I don't owe banks a single cent.

Dont tell us how to spend our money....pleassseeeee.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:38 am

Fish-cador wrote:
bowl wrote:Rb85 captain negative
And Mr Right too. He must leave people alone with regards to their own money.

Rb, if you are frugal (or tight-fisted) leave other people alone. i have never been on dole and never been out of work since i started pulling my own weight. Good to know you are not on it. I have nothing again those who need help from tax payers but those who fleece tax payers like me and refuse to work are like hemorrhoids...pain in the ass.

I dont own a boat because i turn green on it. It's a waste of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lol. I rather send my drone out to sea than waste what i ate. Lol. I don't owe banks a single cent.

Dont tell us how to spend our money....pleassseeeee.
Where in this topic did I tell the poster not to purchase a Stella. What I was alluding to is that a lot of people who purchase a Stella use them for fishing that they are overkill for.

As a spin reel they would be great for casting lures at tuna, kings, GT's etc but for bread and butter fishing complete overkill. So my original point about using a sledgehammer to hit a 1 inch nail had no mention of money it was when you mentioned it that I gave an honest opinion.

Let me guess you own a Stella for fishing PPB land based?

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:47 am

If i do, do you want one? I use knitting treads wrapped in coke bottle. Want one too?

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:49 am

someone should go to TW Cranbourne and buy a bunch of Stellas to use for carp fishing and see if rb85's head explodes
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

DougieK
Has liked: 30 times

Post by DougieK » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:58 am

cobby wrote:As said if you've got the cash to burn they're worth it. On price v performance scale, Stradic or Sustain hands down. It's 10% gain on a 100% higher outlay

^ cobby man twice in a year I actually agree with you. Unless you're doing extremely specialized work pretty much nothing you can land on a stella 4k you can't land on a stradic or a sustain 4k. SSF has the new Sustains at a not unreasonable price as well. If you've got the $ buy a stella but it's 750 bucks you don't have to spend.
Chasing LBG and sharing a love for the Martial Arts, everywhere, all the time.

LBG Season 2023/4 :

Kingfish : 61

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Sun Sep 03, 2017 11:36 am

4liters wrote:someone should go to TW Cranbourne and buy a bunch of Stellas to use for carp fishing and see if rb85's head explodes
Will mullet do it?

Millzee
Has liked: 42 times

Post by Millzee » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:03 pm

Not sure who the lucky fella is but this looks like a pretty good salt water set up if you ask me. Money laundering!! :thumbsup:

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”