All-round fishing rod

dazz999
Has liked: 5 times

Re: All-round fishing rod

Post by dazz999 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:29 pm

donutcrooks wrote:
purple5ive wrote:theres a great offer at BCF atm, sonic pro rod, sienna reel and braid for $99 thats daylight robbery almost. id be looking at that if i were you
I ended up getting that pack and a better rod from the same brand and saved $90!! I picked the 10 pound line because i dont knos anything abput it and it looks and feels fantastic all set up! Thanks heaps!
good glad you picked a better rod 10 pound line also good allround choice now go fishing and put up some pic,s

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:20 pm

donutcrooks wrote:
purple5ive wrote:theres a great offer at BCF atm, sonic pro rod, sienna reel and braid for $99 thats daylight robbery almost. id be looking at that if i were you
I ended up getting that pack and a better rod from the same brand and saved $90!! I picked the 10 pound line because i dont knos anything abput it and it looks and feels fantastic all set up! Thanks heaps!
so your allowed to mix and match??
i dont get it, did you buy the reel and braid and get another better shimano rod in a package??

im looking at getting few combos and these look like a good deal atm..

donutcrooks

Post by donutcrooks » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:00 am

purple5ive wrote:
donutcrooks wrote:
so your allowed to mix and match??
i dont get it, did you buy the reel and braid and get another better shimano rod in a package??

im looking at getting few combos and these look like a good deal atm..
Yep! You pick what size reel, I picked the 2500 from the choices (1000, 2500 and 4000). Then you pick what size rod, they had all different weights, sizes and shapes. Then you choose what braid you want from the selection.

I got a better rod because the rods you pick from have a gold ring and the one I wanted was a blue ring and lucky enough the team member said I can have it for the same deal price.

GoodFriendToadie

Post by GoodFriendToadie » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:40 am

donutcrooks wrote:G'day gents!

I am in the market for a fresh new fishing rod that will help me from fishing off willy town to fishing out the back of someones house! I recently started my apprenticeship in fabrication engineering and have gathered and saved enough money to buy myself a fresh new rod! I have a budget of up to 200$ for a new rod and about 100$ to spend on lures/softies.

Any recommendation would be fantastic!
I would get this:
https://www.anacondastores.com/fishing/ ... BP90027606

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”