How many rods/reels have you got?

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Re: How many rods/reels have you got?

Post by ducky » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:14 pm

cobby wrote:What about the Megabass Destroyer phase 3 deep throat? Sounds like something that happens in the bedroom
Plenty of bream fishos probably would deep threat to get their hands on one. Apparently awesome rods.

Megabass have some great names. I've got a couple of megabass orochi intimidators. But I love the Onikirimaru. Means ogre slayer hahaha. There's fast blanks and extra fast blanks. This one is Best described as instant taper.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Just picked up a couple more reels today, hard to turn down a bargain. 2 Spinfisher 850s and 2 330GTIs.

The spinfishers will probably end up on a couple of random surf rods, not sure what I should do with the overheads yet though
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:23 pm

ducky wrote:
cobby wrote:What about the Megabass Destroyer phase 3 deep throat? Sounds like something that happens in the bedroom
Plenty of bream fishos probably would deep threat to get their hands on one. Apparently awesome rods.

Megabass have some great names. I've got a couple of megabass orochi intimidators. But I love the Onikirimaru. Means ogre slayer hahaha. There's fast blanks and extra fast blanks. This one is Best described as instant taper.
My mate has just put up his Megabass Orachi Destroyer X4 for sale.
The Daiwa harrier has XXXfast versions, not sure how they compare to the Megabass rods though.

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”