Apologies

BlueBottleFishing

Apologies

Post by BlueBottleFishing » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Hello all

I must apologize for the constant posts advertising some of my products.

I was told by someone that I should not only advertise but also add to posts, and I agree.

I am trying to create a conversation by showing you my product range, but what is happening is that every time I put up a post nobody responds so I create another hoping i can get a conversation going.

Advertising/sponsoring on the forum is new to me so any suggestions and/or comments are welcome.

Thanks - Spiro

Jeffs_gone_fishing

Re: Apologies

Post by Jeffs_gone_fishing » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Hey Spiro, I've only been a member for a short time and I've just visited your site. Lots of cool things there. I like the Universal Marine Electronics Lock, a friend of mine had his fish finder stolen while it was moored momentarily next to the launching ramp while he parked his car, I'm definitely buying one of your products.

Can I suggest maybe some more terminal takle range say squid jigs, lures etc, maybe I didn't look properly, but it would be good if you had more. terminal tackle.

Jeff

BlueBottleFishing

Post by BlueBottleFishing » Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks Jeff

That's all coming - I will expand the range of tackle and marine products.

Cheers - Spiro

Bartnmax

Post by Bartnmax » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:17 am

Hey Spiro.

I know everyone appreciates your sponsorship & making your products available.
Just seemed like a lot of advertising & not much posting apart from that, but I'm also well aware of how hard it can sometimes be to get responses to some posts at times.

I think the issue of stolen electornics is a good one.
Some of the items we use can be damned expensive & it's worth people checking their insurance policy to make sure the elecs are covered if stolen. The idea of a universal lock is an excellent one & I've not personally seen these anywhere previoulsy.
It's bloody annoying when something is taken when we spend so bloody much on ramp fees, etc.
And unfortunately it's usualy the guys that can least affoird it that tend to have their gear pinched.
Very low act from someone to do that, but it's a sign of the times unfortunately, that it's becomming increasingly difficult to trust the guy next to you. Miught be a good arguement for having a Fishing Vic sticker on the boat - at least it creates that instant bond between fellow forum members & might help with regard to keeping each others backs covered when there's low lifes around.

Bill.

Fish-Hunter

Post by Fish-Hunter » Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:10 pm

Balance is the key , as for the moment your prime motivation is commercial $$$ than a contributing forum member . :)

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”