Nibble tip rods.

Fish seeker

Re: Nibble tip rods.

Post by Fish seeker » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:29 pm

Ideal for whiting flathead gars etc in the bay. I have used many different nibble tips the best that I found was the shimano bushy bait legend 762 whiting before it snapped now I'm currently using a shimano kidney slapper and love it as well hard to pick between the two. I've also used ugly sticks and the et escape rods. Not a fan of the shimano et escape it has the taper of elastic band however it would still do the job fine for the price that u pay

Tackleberry
Has liked: 301 times

Post by Tackleberry » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:41 pm

i remember stalo and bushy flogging these years ago i didn't fall for it then and wont now

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:11 pm

I have several rods with the screw in ends both nibble and swing tip around the 10 ft 6 inch in length used for ledgering I also have several float rods up to 14 foot in length from my coarse fishing days they are still in their bags in the holdall with the brolly next to my fishing seat haven't seen the light of day for over 15 years.

savit

Post by savit » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:37 pm

I stopped using my nibble tip 8'-9' rods a while ago in estuary. Yes, it is easy to 'see' the bites due to tip sensitivity, however hard to set the hook reliably due to the same reason.

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”