Long casts for little money

tr3los

Re: Long casts for little money

Post by tr3los » Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:34 pm

i agree, but telling someone what a pulley rig is hardly spoon feeding them.

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 pm

tr3los wrote:i agree, but telling someone what a pulley rig is hardly spoon feeding them.

Yeah it is a rig with a pulley on it :doh1: :shutup: :wink1: :whoh: :lolf:

A simple internet search finds the following;

http://www.planetseafishing.com/rigs/Pulley-Rig/

http://www.whitbyseaanglers.co.uk/pulley-rig

http://www.stripersonline.com/t/590766/pulley-rig

http://www.gofishing.co.uk/Sea-Angler/S ... ulley-rig/

Me, I had to do my own internet search for pulley rigs.

Mostly if I have a question, I do the hard yards and do internet searches, go and read a book.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:01 pm

tr3los wrote:@ fish-cader your a complete (deleted). if you know it all and your view is people should go out and learn everything for themslevs why are you on this forum? A forum is where people that share a hobby or passion etc come to SHARE information and to learn off one another. If your not one of these people, and don't care to have the most basic of manners without being rude answering a question with a sarcastic answer like "wonder if u know a website called google.com", then mabe this forum isn't the place for you. Sorry but rude arrogant know it alls do my head in. Just remember, there was a time that you didn't know the questions someone is asking you. The best way to learn about something is to gain the information from the people who HAVE done it. Hence why whenever i'm out wherever it may be fishing, and people ask me I tell them as much as I can, because i was once that little clueless kid, or that noob that didn't know, as we all were at one point or another.
(deleted)

may I know what you have contributed here? I can't see any, not even a laugh.

you are absolutely wrong. Sharing info is useless if people like you will not sweat, do the hard work and learn from experience. Internet is full of information. The problem is, people like you wants to be spoon fed. How do I tie a knot, how do I attach a bait.??? Bugger me! :bat: :angry: I can spend years and years talking and giving tips but if you will not try it yourself, how will you learn?

Forum is for exchange of ideas, NOT EXPERIENCE.
(deleted)
OF ALL THE THINGS I LOST, I MISS MY MIND THE MOST.
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:17 pm

Wolly Bugger wrote: Sadly there are perhaps a large number of fishermen who die without passing on the knowledge that they have acquired.
we can only share information. Passing the knowledge is impossible on a forum when the "use of the knowledge" requires practice and years of application experience. We can tell people how to tie a knot but if they will not try and master the process, I dont think they will get better at it. It took me years of casting to get the hang of bait caster reels but since I dont always use them, the next time I pick it up, I seem to be back as square 1.

have they heard of the phrase "LEARNING CURVE? sometimes this curve is steep, sometimes flat, sometimes bumpy, take us back to the starting point and always seem to never end.....
====
Words of wisdom:
"I will never argue with an idiot. He might drag me down to his level then beat me with experience"
====

raco09
Has liked: 3 times

Post by raco09 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:09 pm

Lets all pull our heads in and talk fishing, coz this is what this forum is about, and not biting each others heads off. "duel: it leads to no where :whoh: :whoh: :whoh: :whoh:
To fish or not to fish...NOT TO FISH ??Yea...like that's even an option !

tr3los

Post by tr3los » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:15 am

(has been edited). Being polite never hurt anyone.

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:09 am

Ok you guys enough

Fish-cador

Post by Fish-cador » Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:42 pm

(enough of abusing each other).

"This topic is now locked but I cant figure out how to do it."

If you two continue to post abuse, I will ban you for a short time.

Get the message.
====
Words of wisdom:
====

Return to “Fishing Rods & Reels”