accident friday

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Re: accident friday

Post by davek » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:52 pm

barra mick wrote:Yeah if you leave a bloke up there he would most likely suffer a fair bit...its not like breaking down on php.
exactly BM, that's why a bit of consideration and thanks from the guy wouldn't have killed him, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:59 pm

davek wrote:
barra mick wrote:Yeah if you leave a bloke up there he would most likely suffer a fair bit...its not like breaking down on php.
exactly BM, that's why a bit of consideration and thanks from the guy wouldn't have killed him, cheers davo
agree davo
you gotta hav a crack even if yr just pissin in the wind

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:55 pm

He could have offered you a slab of light beer mick

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:05 pm

I towed a guy back to lakes entrance one year he offered me money but I said no it could be me next time all I expect is the offer, I also came out of werribee one day in daylight and saw what I thought was a red nav light but it was moving, I went to have a look and found a guy who had no phone and no power in his boat battery all he wanted was for us to call the coastguard, he had been there all night we gave him some food and drink I asked him where were his orange flares he said he used them during the night, hello they only make smoke not light simple mistake

gecko61

Post by gecko61 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:51 pm

a bloke pulled up to me about 6am in a big yellow cat . we were the only 2 boats in the area. he was at the front of his boat attending his anchor the last time i seen him . after about 10 minutes we couldnt see anyone on board. my mate robby spotted the angler in the water trying to grab the gunnels of his boat. they were too high for him to reach. we tied the anchor to a buoy and flew over to him just in time as he was exhausted and ready to sink... slipped overboard doing his anchor. he later told us he had been fishing the bay for over twenty year. if we wernt there, neither would he be any more

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:43 am

we should always help each other out
so we all know if we happen to get stuck someone will help us out

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:58 am

barra mick wrote:
andyk wrote:They just saved his life he could have offered to fill up the boat at the servoon the way home and then to dan murphys to shout the boys a slab !!!!!!!!!
lol...least he could do I would of though.

I towed a bloke 47 kms up a nt river back to the boat ramp one trip..he didnt even say thank you.jumped into his car...put his boat on and drove away...left me on the ramp to load my boat...

bm
Stunned by that one Mick...what a friggin' tossbag. To just leave you standing at the boat ramp, and not even get you a slab at the very least... :down:

barra mick

Post by barra mick » Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:00 pm

CarlG wrote:
barra mick wrote:
andyk wrote:They just saved his life he could have offered to fill up the boat at the servoon the way home and then to dan murphys to shout the boys a slab !!!!!!!!!

I towed a bloke 47 kms up a nt river back to the boat ramp one trip..he didnt even say thank you.jumped into his car...put his boat on and drove away...left me on the ramp to load my boat...

bm
Stunned by that one Mick...what a friggin' tossbag. To just leave you standing at the boat ramp, and not even get you a slab at the very least... :down:
it was the middle of nowhere so a slab wasnt really on the cards

A thank you and offer of fuel replacement would of been just fine :crazy:

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:15 pm

barra mick wrote:
CarlG wrote:
barra mick wrote:

bm

And stay back to help you with your boat (or at least made the offer to you) since you had helped him getting back to base safe and sound ... Look like the fellow was more into taking and less into giving ... seem like basic human etiquette is fast becoming an endanger specie .. Just hope most of us would still lend a helping hand regardless of the above experience ... never know by helping we may be saving one's life in the end.

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

barra mick

Post by barra mick » Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:44 am

VooDooMagician wrote:
barra mick wrote:
CarlG wrote:
barra mick wrote:

bm

And stay back to help you with your boat (or at least made the offer to you) since you had helped him getting back to base safe and sound ... Look like the fellow was more into taking and less into giving ... seem like basic human etiquette is fast becoming an endanger specie .. Just hope most of us would still lend a helping hand regardless of the above experience ... never know by helping we may be saving one's life in the end.
agree there voodomagian

cheers bm

Return to “Kayak Fishing”