What am I bid?

New topics can only be created by Premium Members in the Classifieds.
Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Re: What am I bid?

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:07 pm

In November I logged almost 6,000 acres, travelled something like 450k, spent almost 49 hours ( It might have been more) on the water.
Uploaded almost 8 gigabyte of data.

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:40 am

Oh wow. That's some serious effort. Did you log it whilst fishing or were you out the specifically to log data?

I was keen until I saw how much time. Haha. Be more cost effective to go to work..

Is the data time stamped? I reckon if it isn't you could save up a year and enter it for a good shot at winning.

Wolly Bugger

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:00 am

ducky wrote:Oh wow. That's some serious effort. Did you log it whilst fishing or were you out the specifically to log data?

I was keen until I saw how much time. Haha. Be more cost effective to go to work..

Is the data time stamped? I reckon if it isn't you could save up a year and enter it for a good shot at winning.
It would have been perhaps been cheaper to buy the unit, considering time and fuel.

As soon as I got in the boat the sonar logging would start, so it was running continuously and I stopped it when I got back to the ramp. Even when sitting at anchor, I kept it going.

I would be on the water in the morning and then again in the afternoon.

Wolly Bugger

Post by Wolly Bugger » Sun Dec 11, 2016 6:02 am

Wolly Bugger wrote:
ducky wrote:Oh wow. That's some serious effort. Did you log it whilst fishing or were you out the specifically to log data?

It would have been perhaps been cheaper to buy the unit, considering time and fuel.

As soon as I got in the boat the sonar logging would start, so it was running continuously and I stopped it when I got back to the ramp. Even when sitting at anchor, I kept it going.

I would be on the water in the morning and then again in the afternoon.
I dont think I am even in the running to win the Yearly prize, but I am going to give it a good go. Somehow, Ill have to more than double what I logged in novemeber.

Return to “For sale”