Close call

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Close call

Post by Wolly Bugger » Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:20 pm

Today I just missed being involved in a car accident by mere millimetres.

Going around one of the big round abouts on the Moorooduc highway, a driver of the opposite gender decide to enter the round about on my left. So I could not take the exit that I was aiming for, so I had to swerve to avoid hitting her and in the wet conditions plus putting on brakes, meant no traction for a short while. Kind of, but not quite a top gear skid.

Managed to get the car under control without hitting anything, and had to go around the round about again to get to the exit I wanted.

Hope they had a change of underwear.

At least I managed to avoid the pain of insurance, panel beaters and being without a car for a while.

I could see that the driver of the other car, did not even look in my direction.

I think it time to get one of those on board camera's, because they would have got off scott free had I hit something else whilst avoiding damaging her car.

vinhii

Re: Close call

Post by vinhii » Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:53 pm

dayummm! i hate drivers like that! specially cause i ride motorbikes and drivers like that **** me up the wall!
Lucky you didnt hit anything and your alright wolly!
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Wolly Bugger
Has liked: 13 times

Post by Wolly Bugger » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:11 pm

vinhii wrote:dayummm! i hate drivers like that! specially cause i ride motorbikes and drivers like that shizen! me up the wall!
Lucky you didnt hit anything and your alright wolly!
Yeah I am fine thanks for asking, I was amazed that I felt so cool and calm about it, even looked at my hands and they weren't even shaking.

vinhii

Post by vinhii » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:37 pm

dammmmm dude! but im glad your alright! , cant believe you stayed that calm lol.. me on the other hand i wouldve caught up to them and blasted them for abit till im satisfied haha
PLENTY!! of FISH!! in the SEA!! but so little TIME!!!

Return to “Off Topic Forum”