I'm going insane slowly for mega red.

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Jasonfish1234
Has liked: 234 times

Re: I'm going insane slowly for mega red.

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:46 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:38 pm
Have you thought of actually going on a proper snapper charter and putting yourself out of this misery??
Yeah my paupa got a tinie, but I have to wait for uni holiday

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:47 pm

matari wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:27 pm
giphy.gif
X2

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:49 pm

Have you caught a mega red in previous seasons before jase? Either from the land or a boat?

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:50 pm

Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:46 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Have you thought of actually going on a proper snapper charter and putting yourself out of this misery??
Not your own boat
A proper paid chartrer that puts you 8in fish

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:54 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:50 pm
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:46 pm
purple5ive wrote:
Not your own boat
A proper paid chartrer that puts you 8in fish
I'll think about it

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:23 pm

When's the last time went fishing for a mega red..
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:25 pm

bowl wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:23 pm
When's the last time went fishing for a mega red..
Mid August

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 pm

I hardly said this but WTF???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason (if that is your real name) - Stay away from your friends - the ones that give you those powdered stuffs
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:26 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:20 pm
It’s time for da pissaaaaaaa! Mega melon knobbaaa
13 of Sept Sandringham harrrrrrrrrrrrrr.! Then october station pier harrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Where is mega red where melon knobby where is all! Help meeee! I'm going insane can't where for a mega a mega red!!! I'm writing on a wall for mega red lover letter with fresh pillies and hook to marry. Where is mega I'm crying. Hahaha hash crazy laugh. Please mega be on 13 of September and October on station pier.
Hope you have done the right thing by PM FishingVic and obtain his Okay if you want to make these days as official meet and greet days for FV members. I think by the time those chemical from the flour looking powders wears out, you will understand that FishingVic has to uphold and maintain the integrity of this site especially in a public space. From your posting history, i would not trust you to be responsible in organising and running such a members meet and greet day. It is true that i have not met you and don't know how you are as a person in real life but judging from your comments and the view points expressed by you in your post history - you still have a long way to go before i can entrust you with such a responsibility.

Of course, as an individual, you are free to advertise these days so any members feel incline to mingle with you can come. Just hope when this happens, Jason actually exist and will be there to show his Shaolin 38th Chamber Handline Casting technique but my pessimistic gut feeling says otherwise.

Breath in .. breath out .. wax on .. wax off

vent over

Daniel-san

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

Jasonfish1234

Post by Jasonfish1234 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:12 pm

VooDoo wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:01 pm
I hardly said this but WTF???!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jason (if that is your real name) - Stay away from your friends - the ones that give you those powdered stuffs
Jasonfish1234 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:26 pm
Lightningx wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:20 pm
It’s time for da pissaaaaaaa! Mega melon knobbaaa
13 of Sept Sandringham harrrrrrrrrrrrrr.! Then october station pier harrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! Where is mega red where melon knobby where is all! Help meeee! I'm going insane can't where for a mega a mega red!!! I'm writing on a wall for mega red lover letter with fresh pillies and hook to marry. Where is mega I'm crying. Hahaha hash crazy laugh. Please mega be on 13 of September and October on station pier.
Hope you have done the right thing by PM FishingVic and obtain his Okay if you want to make these days as official meet and greet days for FV members. I think by the time those chemical from the flour looking powders wears out, you will understand that FishingVic has to uphold and maintain the integrity of this site especially in a public space. From your posting history, i would not trust you to be responsible in organising and running such a members meet and greet day. It is true that i have not met you and don't know how you are as a person in real life but judging from your comments and the view points expressed by you in your post history - you still have a long way to go before i can entrust you with such a responsibility.

Of course, as an individual, you are free to advertise these days so any members feel incline to mingle with you can come. Just hope when this happens, Jason actually exist and will be there to show his Shaolin 38th Chamber Handline Casting technique but my pessimistic gut feeling says otherwise.

vent over

Daniel-san
I'm Jason and I real as hell. I'll pm fishing Vic after I check the weather, I been organising many stuff, because I study in filmmaking and doing my personal project which it take time and a lot of patience with egoistic actor. I also organised a shoot day and scene many thing. I meet fv members an nice India lady on Newport she was with her mother and her dog a Poole I think and I she fishing for bream. She is taught by her father but sadly her father past away which I feel sorry. She does not make a comment but like to read for tip and report in fv. I hope she doing OK. Also most of comment I make is just go along with regular shenanigans in fv, and practice and trying to understand my anxiety and how to talk with people which so far and make me understand fv member they nice people but they like little bit of banker. With 38 chamber of shaolin is Hong Kong marital art film and I'm also old Kung fu film fan such clan of the white lotus, five venom, shaolin vs Wu tang. Also Wu tang clan fan Easter coat hip hop. I'm a film fanatics like quentin tarantino and angler so believe me I'm real.

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Sun Sep 01, 2019 3:04 am

Don't worry Jason, I believe your the real deal. I too am suffering from fishing withdrawals and am keen as ever to land pretty much anything let alone a big knobby that your after. I have all my fresh bait loaded and ready to go mainly fresh squid and coutas caught off Lorne last month. If I see you out there on the fishing ground I'll happily share some fresh bait with you and we can try land something on handline. I'll be posting some real reports soon once I actually start fishing. Goodluck mate :cheers:

Return to “Off Topic Forum”