Swags

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Sinsemilla

Re: Swags

Post by Sinsemilla » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:16 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:12 pm
Sinsemilla wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:52 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:06 pm
Probably looking at a new swag when the government gives me some dough back in a couple weeks

The Kings big daddy has a good rep and an unbeatable price, any one recommend? Or any other alternatives?
If space is a problem those kings big daddy swags are absolutely massive once rolled. It takes almost half a duel cab utes tub. If that isn't a problem for you then they are a decent swag.

My brother has one and to get it smaller he got a coleman blow up mattress and threw the foam mattress away. Once you suck the air out of the blow up mattress its paper thin and saves a lot of space once you roll the swag up. Doing this you can get it down to a third of it's size rolled up.

I have the Double swag from Techniice. Which was around $170. I threw the foam mattress away and got myself a Sea To Summit Comfort Deluxe Inflatable Insulated Mat. I can roll my swag up to a 200-300mm thick roll and can fit easily in the back seat on the floor of a car. With this setup and a good sleeping bag i have stayed in just under 0 degrees temps and have been comfortable.

Cheers, Anth
Love the idea of replacing the foam mattress with a blow up. I dont know why all this time i've never actually thought to use my blow up mattress in my swag haha... never knew techniice made swags either.
A blow up mattress is so much better than the foam ones, but the main thing for me is how much space you save.

The Techniice swags are pretty good swags for the price and are really easy to setup.

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:35 pm

Once you undo the foam mattress it never rolls up as small as you bought it

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Post by Kimtown » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:06 pm

Nude up wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:35 pm
Once you undo the foam mattress it never rolls up as small as you bought it
Not wrong. Absolute pain in the ass. Much comfier than air mattress though imo

ben475
Has liked: 161 times

Post by ben475 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:09 pm

the kings big daddy is bloody good.
only downside is they take up a lot of room when rolled up.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”