Theres always one....

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.

Name and shame

Poll ended at Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:01 pm

Yes
33%
Hell yes
67%
Give the poor bastard another chance.
No votes

Total votes: 6

Kimtown
Has liked: 303 times

Re: Theres always one....

Post by Kimtown » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:09 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:01 pm
rb85 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:46 pm
Oh and Purple turn the other cheek mate the personal message was unnecessary but who gives a sh*t what someone you don't get along with thinks just be you.
I couldn't give a rats mate. But I dont want it done to someone else. Gotta nip it in the bud.
I've had similar message before from the same person before and I let it slide then.
Is this the similar messages you're talking about? Don't worry, I'll save you the work and post it for everyone to see :super:
purple5ive wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:34 am
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
i certainly do man, but not on someone elses thread, if it were in my post id happily play along. Mick might not be so keen to see sh*t like this on his fishing report.
U could possibly post a friendly lol and tell me to keep spam down. U have a habit of going 0-100 real fuckin fast which tells me you take these jibes personally which they're not meant to be insults

Chill out and have a laugh. Not everyone is out to get to u dawg

use your common sense man, its not my or your thread, do you think mick would like it? i dont think so..
you got to realise that only a handfull of people actually post a proper report here, if you derail those threads with sh*t like that, they will just stop posting reports. everything then just goes downhill.
Honestly? unless Mick is some sort of robot without a sense of humor I'd say he wouldn't mind 2 guys poking fun at each other in his threads from time to time. Chances are hes aussie going by his name.. and there isnt too many of us that dont enjoy having a laugh fwiw. Its not like it was incessant spam or insulting him or his catch... just harmless fun.

It's better than reading the mindless +1 drivel that every other report and posts get on this boring ass dead forum that guys like lightning and smile post 'nice report,' 'good mix bag,' 'looks like a nice day at least'

I couldn't give 2 sh*ts what people post on my reports tbh but may be I'm just a bit more easy going than yourself and the others here? Idk? I'll tone it back and stick to the robot responses that everybody loves
well
why dont you post a few reports then, and see what its like when people derail it, you might think its ok now, but not that good when it happens constantly. theres a reason many have stopped doing reports.
do as you wish mate.
next time ill make an attempt to be a bit more subtle with my responses
So abusive by me. Wow. I'm very very mean.

I apologize you're a sensitive little *****... can happily give it but can't take it..

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 pm

Mustang38 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:10 pm
wow mate. Having met you in person several times I have enjoyed first hand your advice and am looking forward to fishing with you in the future. I am blown away to read that. To be honest I am shocked that any one would even say those things. I actually don't know what to say. Sorry mate its a shame you have to be treated like that. I would assume the forum guys in charge would kick the person off.
Not intending to have the person or anyone kicked off mate. That's the last thing I would want.
And dont feel bad about me. I've got pretty thick skin. This is nothing to me.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:12 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 pm
Mustang38 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:10 pm
wow mate. Having met you in person several times I have enjoyed first hand your advice and am looking forward to fishing with you in the future. I am blown away to read that. To be honest I am shocked that any one would even say those things. I actually don't know what to say. Sorry mate its a shame you have to be treated like that. I would assume the forum guys in charge would kick the person off.
Not intending to have the person or anyone kicked off mate. That's the last thing I would want.
And dont feel bad about me. I've got pretty thick skin. This is nothing to me.
Thick skin?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Clearly.... :thumbsup:

purple5ive
Has liked: 567 times

Post by purple5ive » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:14 pm

Kimtown wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:09 pm
purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Oh and Purple turn the other cheek mate the personal message was unnecessary but who gives a sh*t what someone you don't get along with thinks just be you.
I couldn't give a rats mate. But I dont want it done to someone else. Gotta nip it in the bud.
I've had similar message before from the same person before and I let it slide then.
Is this the similar messages you're talking about? Don't worry, I'll save you the work and post it for everyone to see :super:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote: U could possibly post a friendly lol and tell me to keep spam down. U have a habit of going 0-100 real fuckin fast which tells me you take these jibes personally which they're not meant to be insults

Chill out and have a laugh. Not everyone is out to get to u dawg

use your common sense man, its not my or your thread, do you think mick would like it? i dont think so..
you got to realise that only a handfull of people actually post a proper report here, if you derail those threads with sh*t like that, they will just stop posting reports. everything then just goes downhill.
Honestly? unless Mick is some sort of robot without a sense of humor I'd say he wouldn't mind 2 guys poking fun at each other in his threads from time to time. Chances are hes aussie going by his name.. and there isnt too many of us that dont enjoy having a laugh fwiw. Its not like it was incessant spam or insulting him or his catch... just harmless fun.

It's better than reading the mindless +1 drivel that every other report and posts get on this boring ass dead forum that guys like lightning and smile post 'nice report,' 'good mix bag,' 'looks like a nice day at least'

I couldn't give 2 sh*ts what people post on my reports tbh but may be I'm just a bit more easy going than yourself and the others here? Idk? I'll tone it back and stick to the robot responses that everybody loves
well
why dont you post a few reports then, and see what its like when people derail it, you might think its ok now, but not that good when it happens constantly. theres a reason many have stopped doing reports.
do as you wish mate.

I apologize you're a sensitive little *****... can happily give it but can't take it..
Why dont you post the last private message you posted to me. When you had to have a rant via PM a good few months ago. Go on . I dont have it obviously cause I've deleted it
Anyone can see what's on the board mate :rofl:

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:25 pm

Wow :o_0:

WTF ????

WW3 has started and both Trump and Putin not involved ??? That can't be right !!!!

But at least in the Red corner is a Kim thought :)
Last edited by VooDoo on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 pm

purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Because this happens when you don't.

Kimtown

Post by Kimtown » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:28 pm

purple5ive wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:14 pm
Kimtown wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:09 pm
purple5ive wrote:
rb85 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
Kimtown wrote:
purple5ive wrote:

well
do as you wish mate.

Why dont you post the last private message you posted to me. When you had to have a rant via PM a good few months ago. Go on . I dont have it obviously cause I've deleted it
Anyone can see what's on the board mate :rofl:
I did post the last PM?
https://pasteboard.co/I3ZVuKq.png
https://pasteboard.co/I3ZVT4B.png

Tiny pic is down and pasteboard sucks lol
Last edited by Kimtown on Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:30 pm

Damn I am out of popcorn.

Where are the chook pellets? That will do! Petrol for drinks!

Can anyone see those images?

Mattblack
Has liked: 625 times

Post by Mattblack » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:41 pm

Guilty as charged...I wrote the other PM to Steve only because the thread got locked and I felt a need to say it was a good report. All the contributions on this forum are greatly appreciated. A big thank you to all the resident experts that have helped me improve my fishing or have given me advice on what to buy or how to maintain my gear....some of you have even given me some red hot gps marks :thumbsup:
A more productive poll might be a vote on who is the most valued contributor.

yepi'mon
Has liked: 36 times

Post by yepi'mon » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:45 pm

Lol.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”