Losing payments

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
davek
Has liked: 268 times

Re: Losing payments

Post by davek » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:07 pm

crumpet_avenger wrote:Lots of people whinge and whine. When it comes down to it if you can work then you should.
I work for myself and can barely walk as i have a partial torn meniscus and an absyss behind me knee. I cant afford to not work.
If someone has been off for as long as you say tex i dont see why they should keep you on.

I dont know you or your situation but to run a company costs alot of money. Employees are employed to work. This world has become a joke.

I hope you all the best in your recovery but I'm sure there would be a job you could do even if it meant taking a pay cut. Clearly the compo joint think so..
15 years ago I was on a disability pension, I joined a work centre for people with injuries/disabilities and they found me 6 months work I could handle. I learnt how to manage my injury to keep working and was offered another position. I still have the injury and pain every day but I manage it. 15 years later and I'm still working there in a better position again. I found that sitting around did nothing for my recovery and movement and exercise helped. I'm not saying it will work for everyone but at least have a go. If I was still sitting on my ar$e doing nothing I wouldn't be able to get to the place I go fishing now and I would certainly worse off financially, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

CarlG
Has liked: 1 time

Post by CarlG » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:19 pm

davek wrote:
crumpet_avenger wrote:Lots of people whinge and whine. When it comes down to it if you can work then you should.
I work for myself and can barely walk as i have a partial torn meniscus and an absyss behind me knee. I cant afford to not work.
If someone has been off for as long as you say tex i dont see why they should keep you on.

I dont know you or your situation but to run a company costs alot of money. Employees are employed to work. This world has become a joke.

I hope you all the best in your recovery but I'm sure there would be a job you could do even if it meant taking a pay cut. Clearly the compo joint think so..
15 years ago I was on a disability pension, I joined a work centre for people with injuries/disabilities and they found me 6 months work I could handle. I learnt how to manage my injury to keep working and was offered another position. I still have the injury and pain every day but I manage it. 15 years later and I'm still working there in a better position again. I found that sitting around did nothing for my recovery and movement and exercise helped. I'm not saying it will work for everyone but at least have a go. If I was still sitting on my ar$e doing nothing I wouldn't be able to get to the place I go fishing now and I would certainly worse off financially, cheers davo
Good onya man, that is a fine effort, and attitude.

Brett
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Brett » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:31 pm

smile0784 wrote:Easy fix.
Tell the dr you can't work at all cos of knee pain and issues relating to the surgery.
Go to drs and get a Centrelink sickness certificate.

Apply for Newstart allowence and then certificate will make you exempt for looking for work.

If you keep posting on how to fraudulently receive money, I’m going to have no choice but to ban you.
I really don’t care how you try to sugar coat it, it’s bloody fraud, it’s illegal and it’s against the rules of the forum.

hornet
Has liked: 123 times

Post by hornet » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:38 pm

davek wrote:

Onya davo ! An added bonus it's kept you mobile to get to your fishing spots ! and better for all of us being able to read your doughnut reports ! :thumbsup:
He who has the most fishing rods WINS ! :ts:

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:39 pm

hornet wrote:
davek wrote:

Onya davo ! An added bonus it's kept you mobile to get to your fishing spots ! and better for all of us being able to read your doughnut reports ! :thumbsup:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:47 pm

Think Texas is on Workcover mate due to work related injuries/ailments Employers have to take responsibility in these circumstances it's not a joke for businesses to be held accountable if employees are injured or are unfortunate enough to cop a work related illness.

We don't know the texan's circumstances but being sacked after coming off work cover 17months off retirement age may make it difficult for him to find suitable employment especially with 16% permanent disability which is a bit more than torn cartilage where a good surgeon could help.

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:48 pm

Brett wrote:
Tell the dr you can't work at all cos of knee pain and issues relating to the surgery.

Apply for Newstart allowence and then certificate will make you exempt for looking for work.

If you keep posting on how to fraudulently receive money, I’m going to have no choice but to ban you.
I really don’t care how you try to sugar coat it, it’s bloody fraud, it’s illegal and it’s against the rules of the forum.
You know you want to...
Attachments
89C202EE-1D04-4506-AC35-756FAFEC48FC.jpeg

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:08 pm

Sorry people, I'm not worried about being unemployed (well somewhat)
Yes I'm a bit scared, having worked 46 years and never been on the dole
I'm looking at starting a business, but the cost is a worry
Then one of my shiralee's has lost their job, so income decreases
With centrelink I can get an exemption from applying for jobs
I know all the acts, legislations & rules, my employer has not broken them(been a p**** though)
Now thinking about it, yeah I'm worried
I'll get there, just don't know how it is going to end
Cheers Gra

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:24 pm

All the best mate

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Brett wrote:

How is it fraud if you go see your dr and as per his assessment and professional medical advice seems you unfit for work

Return to “Off Topic Forum”