Rabbits

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
KeenAds
Has liked: 23 times

Rabbits

Post by KeenAds » Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:38 pm

Hi All,

Wanting to take my kids for rabbits and was wondering if anyone knows any good places that hold rabbit's within about an hours drive of Melbourne’s western suburbs. Would also be interested in private properties as well and happy to pay to have access. I don't use firarms and will strictly be using ferrets and nets only. If anyone knows a place or a farmer with a rabbit problem please let us know or send me a pm.

Thanks

Thetunaslayer

Re: Rabbits

Post by Thetunaslayer » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:03 pm

KeenAds wrote:Hi All,

Wanting to take my kids for rabbits and was wondering if anyone knows any good places that hold rabbit's within about an hours drive of Melbourne’s western suburbs. Would also be interested in private properties as well and happy to pay to have access. I don't use firarms and will strictly be using ferrets and nets only. If anyone knows a place or a farmer with a rabbit problem please let us know or send me a pm.

Thanks
I think barra mick had a fox and rabbit problem a few months ago but hes left this site now.

ducky
Has liked: 22 times

Post by ducky » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:26 pm

Thetunaslayer wrote:

Thanks
I think barra mick had a fox and rabbit problem a few months ago but hes left this site now.
What do you mean left the site? Got jack of it?

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Mon Sep 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Hey KeenAds there are plenty of rabbits around the Mernda/Wollert area at the moment. Farmers are normally pretty good especially when ferreting as long as you ask first.
One a side note I think BM is off on one of his fishing trips at the moment.
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Mon Sep 03, 2018 5:42 pm

ducky wrote:
Thetunaslayer wrote:

Thanks
What do you mean left the site? Got jack of it?
He might be in England with nude-up

KeenAds

Post by KeenAds » Mon Sep 03, 2018 7:53 pm

Boonanza wrote:Hey KeenAds there are plenty of rabbits around the Mernda/Wollert area at the moment. Farmers are normally pretty good especially when ferreting as long as you ask first.
Cheers mate I will have to go up for a drive and have a look not really familiar with that area.

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Mon Sep 03, 2018 9:00 pm

KeenAds wrote:
Boonanza wrote:Hey KeenAds there are plenty of rabbits around the Mernda/Wollert area at the moment. Farmers are normally pretty good especially when ferreting as long as you ask first.
Cheers mate I will have to go up for a drive and have a look not really familiar with that area.
I can show you some spots if you want :thumbsup:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

KeenAds

Post by KeenAds » Tue Sep 04, 2018 10:23 am

Boonanza wrote:
KeenAds wrote:
I can show you some spots if you want :thumbsup:
Cheers mate I will go for a drive when I have a chance and have a bit of a wonder around and check it out.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”