Does anyone know where i can buy the 14T Shimano Sephia?

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: Does anyone know where i can buy the 14T Shimano Sephia?

Post by smile0784 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:34 pm

STriplett1997 wrote:Has anyone here used this website? https://davostackle.com.au/

cheers!
Seen the adds for them.but never used them

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:36 pm

STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
Lightningx wrote:Hmmmm first time for me hearing about that one...

Same. Things seem to be selling out rather fast on popular sites. Did some digging and found this site that has what i need...

After a third Ugly Stik 7ft 6-10kg
Great rods.i have a couple as well. Getting another one ready for the up coming season? :)

Yep! Can't fish so may as well upgrade all my gear and have everything ready for the season.

3 Shimano 6000 Baitrunner OC reels spooled with 30lb power pro matched with Ugly Stik Gold rods 6-10kg (thats why i need a third one lol) Find theyre so tough and up to the task, affordable too. Another Ugly Stik whiting setup, re spooled all my spinning reels again and stocked up on all things tackle :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I think an addiction is forming ...
Got to be ready.
A few.new.rods never hurt lol

smile0784

Post by smile0784 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm

Duffman wrote:Best weather for the Tackle shops right now. Friggin cold and blowin its freckle off. No one is fishing so they are buying. :fish22: :water:

Wishin i was fishin. :a_goodjob:
X2

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:38 pm

STriplett1997 wrote:Has anyone here used this website? https://davostackle.com.au/

cheers!
I haven't used them before but it's a legit store based in Queensland. You'll probably start to see more and more like that start to pop up as the brick and mortar stores realise they need to have a presence online if they want to avoid losing sales to the likes of Dinga etc

Tackle World Mackay and Tackle World Adelaide are a couple more I saw a little while back
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

STriplett1997
Has liked: 14 times

Post by STriplett1997 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:46 pm

4liters wrote:

cheers!
I haven't used them before but it's a legit store based in Queensland. You'll probably start to see more and more like that start to pop up as the brick and mortar stores realise they need to have a presence online if they want to avoid losing sales to the likes of Dinga etc

Tackle World Mackay and Tackle World Adelaide are a couple more I saw a little while back

Cheers mate, i ordered.

I agree. Dinga is bloody beautiful.. Been getting most of my stuff from there of late.

4liters
Has liked: 6 times

Post by 4liters » Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:53 pm

STriplett1997 wrote:
4liters wrote:

cheers!

Cheers mate, i ordered.

I agree. Dinga is bloody beautiful.. Been getting most of my stuff from there of late.
Limited range but sooo cheap and your **** gets delivered pretty much the next day if you order in the morning. I tend to just use them, Ocean Storm and Anglers Warehouse for branded stuff and Rigmaster for terminal tackle.
2015/16 Fisting Victoria Species comp total: 289cm
Brown Trout: 37cm
Flathead: 51cm; Squid: 36cm; Australian Salmon: 51cm; Snapper 46cm; Silver Trevally 23cm; KGW: 45cm
Major Sponsor: Rim Master Tackle

STriplett1997
Has liked: 14 times

Post by STriplett1997 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:16 pm

4liters wrote:
STriplett1997 wrote:
4liters wrote:

cheers!

Cheers mate, i ordered.

Limited range but sooo cheap and your sh*t gets delivered pretty much the next day if you order in the morning. I tend to just use them, Ocean Storm and Anglers Warehouse for branded stuff and Rigmaster for terminal tackle.

Yeah the delivery and pricing is great.

Deano at rigmaster does a great job too.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”