shallow inlet .. fine (fail to give way)

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
jasew3

shallow inlet .. fine (fail to give way)

Post by jasew3 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:35 pm

Evening All
My turn for a rant... decide to take the family down to Wilsons Prom today.. Had an awesome time so on the way home decided to swing into Shallow inlet rd and check out the area for a fish next time. Got out of the car for five mins stretched the legs then off to home we go , Get to the end of the dirt rd which has a giveway sigh on it ,I stopped for abt 2-3 secs no car insight. bummer as I turn onto the rd a cop car was travelling to melb which I didn't see as there is a dip in the rd on the left handside and pulls me over and gives me a lovely ticket for abt $300 bucks which I wasn't happy with or the missus..(who can afford that ) I was hoping for just a tune up but he had already decided to book me ...so all in all had a great 98 percent of a day..Now im sure someone here will say drive careful next time...yeah thanks heard it for the next 1 and a half hrs on way home..
P.S never going to fish at that place now...
Cheers Jase :notworthy:

STriplett1997
Has liked: 14 times

Re: shallow inlet .. fine (fail to give way)

Post by STriplett1997 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:00 pm

jasew3 wrote:Evening All
My turn for a rant... decide to take the family down to Wilsons Prom today.. Had an awesome time so on the way home decided to swing into Shallow inlet rd and check out the area for a fish next time. Got out of the car for five mins stretched the legs then off to home we go , Get to the end of the dirt rd which has a giveway sigh on it ,I stopped for abt 2-3 secs no car insight. bummer as I turn onto the rd a cop car was travelling to melb which I didn't see as there is a dip in the rd on the left handside and pulls me over and gives me a lovely ticket for abt $300 bucks which I wasn't happy with or the missus..(who can afford that ) I was hoping for just a tune up but he had already decided to book me ...so all in all had a great 98 percent of a day..Now im sure someone here will say drive careful next time...yeah thanks heard it for the next 1 and a half hrs on way home..
P.S never going to fish at that place now...
Cheers Jase :notworthy:
Shame mate bc that place is an awesome Whiting fishery.

Kosta7

Post by Kosta7 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:03 pm

Ohhh buddy...I know the feeling. We have a bad experience at a spot and we never want to go there again. I coped the same thing at Warmies and I freaking hate that spot. Btw...Shallow Inlet is an awesome spot to fish especially this time of the year

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:49 pm

Thats bad luck.
$300 seems a bit high.

Should of claimed suffering from exhaustion and claimed a laps in concentration and there for a.medical issue and he cant book you lol

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:06 pm

Sorry to hear about it mate... that does suck.

jasew3

Post by jasew3 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:10 pm

correction .. ment to say right handside not the left handside for the dip in the road..i was turning left to melb.. anyway im still getting a tune up from the boss.. lol

Return to “Off Topic Forum”