Ethnicities of Fishos

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: Ethnicities of Fishos

Post by smile0784 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 7:46 am

barra mick wrote:Im jedi through and through
Jedi or the dark side in consilment

TheLoneTurtle

Post by TheLoneTurtle » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:41 am

Hungarian/Serbian (born in Hungary) moved to Australia when I was 19 years old.

guppie12
Has liked: 1 time

Post by guppie12 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:02 pm

purple5ive wrote:
guppie12 wrote:
purple5ive wrote:
brybry wrote:Anglo-indian

Born in Souwf London init.

Grew up in Oz

Parents from India with mixed heritage - Indian, British, Dutch mainly.

Purple....can relate 100%. Currently travelling in India for the first time and the locals are totally thrown!
hahah yep, good luck with the travels man, India is an awesome country to travel to. plenty of history and tradition everywhere you go if you into that sorta stuff.
I’m going on a tour of India next year with my cricket team to play against the best Indians in the country which will be a big challenge and the next year playing them again at the g but onto my main question how’s the fishing there should I book a week to go there to fish as the accomadation is free for us for the 2 weeks that we are completely packed with cricket.
Cheers
Depends on what part of india your going to.
If your going anywhere around south india near tamil nadu. Then i can put you onto a good offshore charter. Ive never been on it but it looks promising.
Grouper. Trevaly. Queenies. And lots of other reef species.
I am going all over India and can fish either end after cricket just stay at the best side

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:11 pm

Something fishy here, Jedi's are not known for drinking diet coke, cheers davo
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:39 pm

davek wrote:

I think he is a new aged jedi
No rules apply lol

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:40 pm

davek wrote:
:rofl:

slinga

Post by slinga » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:22 pm

re-tyred wrote:Born on Jersey Island ( off the coast of France) a British protectorate. Been in Oz since 1961. Did a search a few months back and found I am a dual citizen. Oh well no politics for me.

Ha... Jersey boy. My folks are from Guernsey. Lived there for a couple of years.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:59 pm

Queasy wrote:Australian, and we still have farm land that's been in the family since squatter times. Before that, had a relative trace ancestry back to England in the 1700's.
Inter Generational land ownership dating back to the 1700's wish I could claim ownership of crown land and become a member of the Melbourne club I may even join the National Farmers federation and the National Party whilst I'm at it then get in bed with the liberal party crush manufacturing industries in this country try and crush working people then ask for their support when the multinational finally crushes me.

drew 2

Post by drew 2 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 8:49 pm

rb85 wrote:
Queasy wrote:Australian, and we still have farm land that's been in the family since squatter times. Before that, had a relative trace ancestry back to England in the 1700's.
Inter Generational land ownership dating back to the 1700's wish I could claim ownership of crown land and become a member of the Melbourne club I may even join the National Farmers federation and the National Party whilst I'm at it then get in bed with the liberal party crush manufacturing industries in this country try and crush working people then ask for their support when the multinational finally crushes me.
Inlaws are still farming over at strathbogie on property that has been in the family since the 1860's.And employing 10 people.My side has 2 dairy farms that where established as soldier settlement farms after the first world war,and are still in the family, built up by my great grandparent's from the ground.Unfortunately some of the food probably goes to feeding furkwits with an attitude like yours.Do us all a favour if we are so bad for Inter generational farming, buy imported.Would hate good food to be wasted on someone with your attitude.

By the way i'm a proud member of the AMWU for over 35 years,blue collar through and through in the food industry.

Queasy

Post by Queasy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 9:06 pm

rb85 wrote:
That's a bit rich....my great great..grandfather actually had a really good relationship with the local aborigines - traditional owners (you know before the crown claimed everything from them?) and we still have artefacts that they gifted him. 1865 was when he acquired it in central vic, and since then its been used to farm primarily sheep for wool and meat. You know, wool for export and food for the table for so many, pls spare me the political bull thanks.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”