thieving bastards

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Re: thieving bastards

Post by smile0784 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:16 pm

Nude up wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Nude up wrote:The only downside is I have to go through BCF
Are all the products stolen available at BCF?
Apparently it doesn't have to be exactly the same I just have a dollar amount and I can buy what I like.
But if they dont have your 37kg full roller game rod with bent but then should have given you cash to buy it else where.

Thats what they did also for my gimble harness and and sinkers since i didint like the sinkers there.

Boonanza
Has liked: 270 times

Post by Boonanza » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:29 pm

smile0784 wrote:
Nude up wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Apparently it doesn't have to be exactly the same I just have a dollar amount and I can buy what I like.
But if they dont have your 37kg full roller game rod with bent but then should have given you cash to buy it else where.

Thats what they did also for my gimble harness and and sinkers since i didint like the sinkers there.
That's bull Nude up they can't tell you where you can get your gear from. Tell them you want the cash paid into your nominated account immediately don't take their crap mate :down:
A smart person knows what to say. A wise person knows whether to say it.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:17 pm

Wen we got robbed. We got 3 vouchers with money but most was cash into our account because they could get stuff from there allocated shops

azkay

Post by azkay » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:07 am

I'm just glad you've been compensated in some way Nudeup. With all the 'dodginess' around these days insurance companies have a habit of dragging these things on and looking for reasons to not accept claims. Cash would have been great in an ideal world for like for like replacements but i don't think you'll have any problems getting kitted out from BCF. & you'll have the opportunity to get brand new gear and benefit from specials..
Az.

Mallee

Post by Mallee » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:34 pm

Can only imagine how you feel
I know I have a few $ tied up in gear that I haven't used yet it's going to kept safe from now on
Sorry to hear!

Bluearnou

Post by Bluearnou » Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:10 am

What... terrible!

hornet
Has liked: 123 times

Post by hornet » Fri Oct 20, 2017 8:28 am

Nude up wrote:
rb85 wrote:
Get it confirmed Nudie, call the insurance ombudsman don't take the insurances word alone, the ombudsman will tell you exactly what you are entitled to.. In the past I have received a cheque for my stolen goods to spend where I want.
He who has the most fishing rods WINS ! :ts:

Feathor

Post by Feathor » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:53 pm

G'day Nude up, that's a crap welcome home after a nights work. I was away for a month when you first posted about the theft. Just been reading through the well wishes and outcome. Glad to see your getting payed out. Terrible feeling getting robbed. Makes you second guess who you bring into your home unfortunately , it will always resonate in the back of your mind. Hope to see some reports of some great fish caught on the new gear.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”