thieving bastards

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Fish-Hunter

Re: thieving bastards

Post by Fish-Hunter » Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:20 am

Sorry to read of your stolen fishing gear "Terrible news" :down:

russellh2
Has liked: 1 time

Post by russellh2 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:17 pm

Make a list of all people that you know have been in your garage during the last month - Cross of those that you think could have not possibly have pinched your gear, then pay a surprise visit to all others - Watch their face when you turn up, will be a dead give away - Take a couple of mates and a baseball bat

adamk

Post by adamk » Sun Aug 20, 2017 4:47 pm

russellh2 wrote:Make a list of all people that you know have been in your garage during the last month - Cross of those that you think could have not possibly have pinched your gear, then pay a surprise visit to all others - Watch their face when you turn up, will be a dead give away - Take a couple of mates and a baseball bat

hammers + towball works the best from exp, back when i use to debt collect for 5t, body tends to go straight into shock after the 3rd hit with the hammer with there hand/foot on the towball

tropicalfisher

Post by tropicalfisher » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:02 pm

Nude up wrote:Thanks for all the nice comments the worst thing is it's my birthday sh*t present but I am still alive to enjoy life. Lucky they only got the game gear.
What was stolen was 3 tiagra 50w,s 4 t curve 24kg fully rollers rods 2 tld 50 Lrsa 1 shimano beastmaster rod all with 25kg momoi line neopprene tiagra reel covers and a blue foam cover to protect the rod. A Saragossa 1000 a 20000 and a 25000 a monster mesh daiwa jigging rod with a saltiest 6500 all with power pro braid. 3 boxes of hard body lures xrap 30's and 20's all my poppers as well.
It certainly was an inside job they knew exactly what and where.

That's horrible. Did you see a car driving away or anything?

tuna tube

Post by tuna tube » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:21 pm

Absolute scum. Years of building up a nice collection only to have sme f#cking c#*t help himself to it. I can't believe how someone can just walk in and take it. Scum!
Thank god they didn't find the GPS unit! You can put a price on the gear but that GPS unit is priceless given all the secret spots. It's the unit that keeps on giving. Luckily the card is in the safe. Chin up Nude!

Scraglor
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Scraglor » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:36 pm

Sorry to hear that Nudey. Dont stress about it, because it doesn't do anything but upset you. Let the cops do their job, and the insurance go through the motions. It sucks but not worth letting it eat you up inside.

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:48 pm

adamk wrote:
russellh2 wrote:Make a list of all people that you know have been in your garage during the last month - Cross of those that you think could have not possibly have pinched your gear, then pay a surprise visit to all others - Watch their face when you turn up, will be a dead give away - Take a couple of mates and a baseball bat

hammers + towball works the best from exp, back when i use to debt collect for 5t, body tends to go straight into shock after the 3rd hit with the hammer with there hand/foot on the towball
Who's 5t didn't realise violence is a legal means of debt recovery. Regardless I agree with others about allowing police to do their job if only for nude ups safety.

davek
Has liked: 268 times

Post by davek » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:49 pm

CarlG wrote:Whizzing around Facebook now as we speak.
Anyone who know''s me, get on and share it.
:thumbsup:
It's an exhilarating feeling catching a fish
But it's an even better feeling releasing them

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:52 pm

tuna tube wrote:Absolute scum. Years of building up a nice collection only to have sme f#cking c#*t help himself to it. I can't believe how someone can just walk in and take it. Scum!
Thank god they didn't find the GPS unit! You can put a price on the gear but that GPS unit is priceless given all the secret spots. It's the unit that keeps on giving. Luckily the card is in the safe. Chin up Nude!
Couldn't agree more mate. Very low act indeed...poor Nude. Hats off to you Tuna Tube for dropping a couple of your best handlines off to him though till he gets himself sorted out. A very nice gesture.
There would have been some nervous moments there till Nude realised the GPS unit is still safe and sound. Several lifetimes of wit, experience, and know-how. Undervalued as being called priceless. Things could have been so much worse I guess...

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:55 pm

tuna tube wrote:Absolute scum. Years of building up a nice collection only to have sme f#cking c#*t help himself to it. I can't believe how someone can just walk in and take it. Scum!
silly thiefs

That gps unit is priceless

Return to “Off Topic Forum”