thieving bastards

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Sinsemilla

Re: thieving bastards

Post by Sinsemilla » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:42 pm

rb85 wrote:
adamk wrote:
russellh2 wrote:Make a list of all people that you know have been in your garage during the last month - Cross of those that you think could have not possibly have pinched your gear, then pay a surprise visit to all others - Watch their face when you turn up, will be a dead give away - Take a couple of mates and a baseball bat

hammers + towball works the best from exp, back when i use to debt collect for 5t, body tends to go straight into shock after the 3rd hit with the hammer with there hand/foot on the towball
Who's 5t didn't realise violence is a legal means of debt recovery. Regardless I agree with others about allowing police to do their job if only for nude ups safety.
Police do their job.. LOL!

Anth

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:44 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss. I know exactly the feeling of walking into an emptied garage.. guttering.
Hopefully you get some good karma coming your way

Chin up mate.

Anth

rb85
Has liked: 412 times

Post by rb85 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:01 pm

Sinsemilla wrote:
rb85 wrote:
adamk wrote:
russellh2 wrote:Make a list of all people that you know have been in your garage during the last month - Cross of those that you think could have not possibly have pinched your gear, then pay a surprise visit to all others - Watch their face when you turn up, will be a dead give away - Take a couple of mates and a baseball bat

hammers + towball works the best from exp, back when i use to debt collect for 5t, body tends to go straight into shock after the 3rd hit with the hammer with there hand/foot on the towball
Who's 5t didn't realise violence is a legal means of debt recovery. Regardless I agree with others about allowing police to do their job if only for nude ups safety.

Anth
You have to admit they are pretty good ad collecting the voluntary tax that is minor traffic infringements.

Texas
Has liked: 221 times

Post by Texas » Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:33 pm

Checked cash converters Werribee
No luck
Looked at a slender 8ft (?)rod, but put it straight back, thought $130 was a bit rich for a used rod. Didn't look at the brand, but it was red. No reel included.

Gra

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Fucken dogs ill keep a ear out for you bud

barra mick
Has liked: 26 times

Post by barra mick » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:52 am

Any progress nude up??

Blueyed1
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Blueyed1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:48 pm

That's just dogshit isn't it? There just is no deterrent for the thieving scum and lowlife....

Joe

Nude up
Has liked: 333 times

Post by Nude up » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:24 am

barra mick wrote:Any progress nude up??
No mick I have given my insurance company photos of my shed my insurance policy has a clause that if no sign of forced entry ie left open max claim $2500 they are reviewing and will possibly make a decision next week.

Sinsemilla

Post by Sinsemilla » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:29 pm

rb85 wrote:
Sinsemilla wrote:
rb85 wrote:
adamk wrote:

Anth
You have to admit they are pretty good ad collecting the voluntary tax that is minor traffic infringements.
That is definitely the one job they are spot on at..

Hardyakka

Post by Hardyakka » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:38 pm

Made a few voluntary contributions Sinsemilla?

Return to “Off Topic Forum”