Flushing toilets

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Re: Flushing toilets

Post by Fish-cador » Wed May 31, 2017 9:31 pm

FishnMiss wrote:Just get one of these off eBay for $65 upwards new. BCF are rip offs
The reservoir can even double up as esky. :rofl:

FishnMiss
Has liked: 10 times

Post by FishnMiss » Wed May 31, 2017 9:38 pm

Fish-cador wrote:
FishnMiss wrote:Just get one of these off eBay for $65 upwards new. BCF are rip offs
The reservoir can even double up as esky. :rofl:
Fill the Reservoir for flushing with Corona :rofl:
" For Evil to triumph, all that Good people have to do is - Nothing "

Paulanderson
Has liked: 59 times

Post by Paulanderson » Wed May 31, 2017 10:01 pm

This post reminds me of the days when we fished on the shelf off Bermagui in a 5m Quinnie Fishmaster and occasionally would have a female on board. Some would happily use a bucket while we looked the other way while a couple crossed their legs and waited it out! Once we got back in they would be off the boat in seconds and heading to the toilets. We had another one that got upset when I knocked a big King on the head with an old baseball bat to quickly put it out of its misery - she seemed to think that letting it die slowly in a fish box was a better way to treat it!

MsShimano

Post by MsShimano » Wed May 31, 2017 10:32 pm

Paulanderson wrote:This post reminds me of the days when we fished on the shelf off Bermagui in a 5m Quinnie Fishmaster and occasionally would have a female on board. Some would happily use a bucket while we looked the other way while a couple crossed their legs and waited it out! Once we got back in they would be off the boat in seconds and heading to the toilets. We had another one that got upset when I knocked a big King on the head with an old baseball bat to quickly put it out of its misery - she seemed to think that letting it die slowly in a fish box was a better way to treat it!
Hahahaha I'm going out with some of the boys this week fishing in port fairy and I know I'll have to cross my legs as there is no room to pee! I want one of those girl pee things where it cups and then has like a hose.. haha.
Of course I talk to my self while fishing.. sometimes I need expert advice! :fishing:

Blueyed1
Has liked: 5 times

Post by Blueyed1 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:27 am

solararrow94 wrote:Hi all,

Are there any decent camping spots within 100km of Melbourne that have good fishing and flushing toilets?

I would try Upper Yarra Reservoir Campsite - you and the family will love it. You need to book at the website at about $26 per night.
http://www.parkstay.vic.gov.au/book-you ... voir/34900

Joe

Bayrock
Has liked: 34 times

Post by Bayrock » Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:51 am

Fish-cador wrote:
Bayrock wrote:One of these and a shovel. Sorted

http://www.bcf.com.au/Product/Elemental ... let/213924
how do you attach a flush on that? LOL
Well that'll be the shovel. Lol

Return to “Off Topic Forum”