Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
nalaao

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by nalaao » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:03 pm

VooDoo wrote:Where's Wolly Bugger when we needed him??!!!!!!

If you want to push your religious views - put on your dress, paint your face in different colours, take a crate and and go preach to your heart content somewhere else. This is a fishing forum first and foremost - let's try to keep it that way.

Just my 2 bob worth.

PS - love te responds from some forum members ... somehow hasn't got though the oringinal poster's thcik skin yet!! As Lightingx said ... he/she/it has some serious issues!!!
so many useless nonsense is going on in this *off-topic section* so why i cant post purpose of human life ? there are all useless nonsense is going on but why cant post purpose of human life ? ( which is most important thing for human beings )what is the damn answer ? ( foolish idiot )

hornet
Has liked: 123 times

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by hornet » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:05 pm

haha Wolly's payback !
He who has the most fishing rods WINS ! :ts:

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:26 pm

nalaao wrote:

If you want to push your religious views - put on your dress, paint your face in different colours, take a crate and and go preach to your heart content somewhere else. This is a fishing forum first and foremost - let's try to keep it that way.

Just my 2 bob worth.

PS - love te responds from some forum members ... somehow hasn't got though the oringinal poster's thcik skin yet!! As Lightingx said ... he/she/it has some serious issues!!!
so many useless nonsense is going on in this *off-topic section* so why i cant post purpose of human life ? there are all useless nonsense is going on but why cant post purpose of human life ? ( which is most important thing for human beings )what is the damn answer ? ( foolish idiot )
Could say plenty here but i will let the Mod do their job here .. as i said already - THIS IS A FISHING FORUM so you can take your higher being relgious views elsewhere and preach to your heart content ... not sure who's the idiot here but I've learnt from a wise Jedi ... never argue with an idiot because he will drag you to his level and beats you with his experience.

FC . Please have more pics of your sink!!

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

nalaao

Post by nalaao » Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:35 pm

VooDoo wrote:
nalaao wrote:

Just my 2 bob worth.

Could say plenty here but i will let the Mod do their job here .. as i said already - THIS IS A FISHING FORUM so you can take your higher being relgious views elsewhere and preach to your heart content ... not sure who's the idiot here but I've learnt from a wise Jedi ... never argue with an idiot because he will drag you to his level and beats you with his experience.

FC . Please have more pics of your sink!!
and ( rascal idiot ) try to understand it that it is an off-topic section. and so if so many other nonsense can go on than why not purpose of the human life ? why damn foolish idiot ?

and as fas as you are pointing the mods so what is that policy ? give dog bad name and hang it. is that is how you maintain your fools paradise ?
and foolish idiot dont polish yourself as intelligent. and dont shift burdon of proof on me. ( that dont argue with idiots cuz they will beat you with personal experience ) you are now just plainly shifting burdon of proof. you are that very damn foolish idiot.

VooDoo
Has liked: 165 times

Post by VooDoo » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:38 pm

Hey Nalaao - Have you been hit by a falling coke bottle from the sky? Why this search for the meaning of life??

Think you had enough oxygen but my last point - if you want others to follow you in your path of a meaningful life, please don't call them foolish idiots!!! Another religion i know of says if man slap you on one cheek, offer him the other one. Humility and religion do go a long way - something you Nalaao are well short of!!!!

Will let others make whatever out of your dribbles as they wish ... i rest my case your honour !!

"VooDoo .... WhoDoo .... YouDoo .... VooDoo" The Bug (Bugatti) S.A. [2019]

nalaao

Post by nalaao » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:44 pm

VooDoo wrote:Hey Nalaao - Have you been hit by a falling coke bottle from the sky? Why this search for the meaning of life??

Think you had enough oxygen but my last point - if you want others to follow you in your path of a meaningful life, please don't call them foolish idiots!!! Another religion i know of says if man slap you on one cheek, offer him the other one. Humility and religion do go a long way - something you Nalaao are well short of!!!!

Will let others make whatever out of your dribbles as they wish ... i rest my case your honour !!
nah before you start shifting burdon of proof and polishing yourself as intelligent one. tell us that if so many nonsense can go on here then why the most important topic cant go on here which is the purpose of human life ?

why ( dullard ) ? and if you cant supply me an verifiable and tangible answer then i also dont beat the dead horse(s) like you. that is all.

Kenle
Has liked: 214 times

Post by Kenle » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:50 pm

I feel like some hary krishna bible has come to life and is posting comments here. Naalaoo or whatever your name is, your right about off topic being open to whatever you want to post but out of respect, its fair to say that there are things that should be left unsaid in open public forums. Things such as RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, RACIAL COMMENTS etc... its good to know you believe in this holy biengs but theres a time and a place for you to preach that and it shouldnt be here as you will open a massive can of worms and its going to bury you in it.

nalaao

Post by nalaao » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:55 pm

Kenle wrote:I feel like some hary krishna bible has come to life and is posting comments here. Naalaoo or whatever your name is, your right about off topic being open to whatever you want to post but out of respect, its fair to say that there are things that should be left unsaid in open public forums. Things such as RELIGIOUS BELIEFS, RACIAL COMMENTS etc... its good to know you believe in this holy biengs but theres a time and a place for you to preach that and it shouldnt be here as you will open a massive can of worms and its going to bury you in it.
and where is faith or belief in this practical explanation ? where is it ? kindly point it out. alright ( fertile brain ) now come to point and recall everything which you have thought or done on each second within`1 minute. so that we can see what is what. do it now ( fertile brain )

Fish-cador
Has liked: 10 times

Post by Fish-cador » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Were you abducted by aliens and probed with a squid jig in the rear?

Speak english and be straight to the point. What do you want? What exactly you are trying to say? Just tell us where the pinkies are and take a hike. Before you take a hike can you tell us what bait, hook size and time should we go fishing?

nalaao

Post by nalaao » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Fish-cador wrote:Were you abducted by aliens and probed with a squid jig in the rear?

Speak english and be straight to the point. What do you want? What exactly you are trying to say? Just tell us where the pinkies are and take a hike. Before you take a hike can you tell us what bait, hook size and time should we go fishing?
and ( street dog ) although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.

Return to “Off Topic Forum”