The Doc.

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Re: The Doc.

Post by Lightningx » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:40 pm

DR.SPESH wrote:
Lightningx wrote:So you were actually standing in water while fishing?
No was standing in pretty much mud surrounded by ferns, had a curry pie for breaky so I reckon I tasted yummy lol. The kids were covered in mud and they got left alone.
So you got eaten but they didn't have any on them at all? Lol how does that work?

DR.SPESH

Post by DR.SPESH » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Lightningx wrote:
DR.SPESH wrote:
Lightningx wrote:So you were actually standing in water while fishing?
No was standing in pretty much mud surrounded by ferns, had a curry pie for breaky so I reckon I tasted yummy lol. The kids were covered in mud and they got left alone.
So you got eaten but they didn't have any on them at all? Lol how does that work?
Curry pie I tell ya. Lol

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:34 pm

Lol I bet you might think twice about having a curry pie before you go there next time!

DR.SPESH

Post by DR.SPESH » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:38 am

Lightningx wrote:Lol I bet you might think twice about having a curry pie before you go there next time!
Correct. Bacon and eggs today. Up at the Pondage with kids at the moment. We got here at 6:30am and yet to land a fish but enjoying the morning. Here till lunch and then going to the circus.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin

Post by Lightningx » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:38 am

DR.SPESH wrote:
Lightningx wrote:Lol I bet you might think twice about having a curry pie before you go there next time!
Correct. Bacon and eggs today. Up at the Pondage with kids at the moment. We got here at 6:30am and yet to land a fish but enjoying the morning. Here till lunch and then going to the circus.
It's a beautiful morning to be out :)
Any luck with the fish yet mate? It's my dad's birthday today so out looking for a gift lol

DR.SPESH

Post by DR.SPESH » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:29 pm

Lightningx wrote:
DR.SPESH wrote:
It's a beautiful morning to be out :)
Any luck with the fish yet mate? It's my dad's birthday today so out looking for a gift lol
Kids got bored lol, home now with no fish caught. Good luck with that pal.

DR.SPESH

Post by DR.SPESH » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:54 pm

GO KANGA's 2016 PREMIERS

DR.SPESH

Post by DR.SPESH » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:31 pm

Tee haas kangas. Bit reluctant to go off topic again and talk about my passion for North Melbourne. Shhhhh

Redhunter
Has liked: 138 times

Post by Redhunter » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:47 pm

There are folks who talk about the dons, so why not talk about the roos? Reckon they've got a chance against the hawkers this year bro?

DR.SPESH

Post by DR.SPESH » Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Redhunter wrote:There are folks who talk about the dons, so why not talk about the roos? Reckon they've got a chance against the hawkers this year bro?
A step above the hawkes this year pal. We are really playing well as a team this year. So happy to be a roos member ATM. Gun team with buggar all injuries and plenty of players screaming for a game in the 1st. Nahas, daw, ray, turner and a few quality draftees. Waite, goldy, jack, Higgins, wells, tarrant, Harvey, the dish, gibbo, cunnington and benny are all stars but the team as a hole get my juices flowing. 2016 premiers. May not lose a match IMO

Return to “Off Topic Forum”