Not having permission to read something.

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
Born2fish

Re: Not having permission to read something.

Post by Born2fish » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:03 am

repspec wrote:
Born2fish wrote:My post Was deleted by owners of this fourm for no reason after I have contributed so much to this fourm I think it's rude and a poor attitude from them I'm no longer gonna be a member on this site
Pretty simple mate...if you want to advertise, become a site sponsor...otherwise you are violating their terms and conditions and they have every right to close down your threads.

If you advertise, that takes traffic away from a site that they pay money to maintain etc, just like you do with your own. So why should you not have to follow their rules?
I offered sponsership 3 times they never replied

Born2fish

Post by Born2fish » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:12 am

AnyWay guys as you can see I'm not here for a fight or putting others down. I only stated post was deleted for no explanation offerd. And I was pulling away from the fourm if you guys want to keep up to date with the team you know where to find us (no adverseing done in this post) stay safe on the water guys look after ur self and see you on the water bye from phill aka born2fish
PS thanks to following members for your support hope to still hear from you in the future.

Lightningx
Bluefin
Bluefin
Has liked: 72 times

Post by Lightningx » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:33 am

So that’s it mate you’re done here for good?

bluewater81
Has liked: 1 time

Post by bluewater81 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:56 am

what a soft cock

repspec
Has liked: 11 times

Post by repspec » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:14 am

If you are going to leave mate, can I offer some advice?

Look at some grammar/final editing software. I try to read your posts and give up due to the poor grammar.

I just had a look at your homepage...if grammar isn't your strong suit, get someone to proof read before you post. There is so many errors on that homepage, I gave up reading. Sorry mate, but you need to get help with that.

I tried to watch a few videos, but the quality of the videos wasn't that great. Buy a good quality go pro and a head cam and such. The video you posted of the Albert park fishing, you were all over the place, swapping cameras, dropping them on the ground, missed half the fight.

Have a look at Paul Malov's channel (if you havent already) as well as Hawksey fishing(mazman), Big fish channel (brendan wing) and see how they do it, if you plan on making a go at it. Im not saying go and buy the best gear out there, but if it doesn't look professional, people won't watch because there is a lot of good content out there.

Good luck

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:22 am

bowl wrote:Please explain would be nice if born2fish thread was deleted.
If the mods believe that the thread was in breech of rules, they will delete it and I don't see why they should have to waste their time explaining. They can not win whatever they do and here is why. Everyone will have their own view on what should be done. For instance, when Reedy's Rigz were posting, you would be the first to have a go at them about free advertising! How can the mods please everyone?
Cheers
Jim

bowl
Has liked: 292 times

Post by bowl » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:35 am

April Fool wrote:
If the mods believe that the thread was in breech of rules, they will delete it and I don't see why they should have to waste their time explaining. They can not win whatever they do and here is why. Everyone will have their own view on what should be done. For instance, when Reedy's Rigz were posting, you would be the first to have a go at them about free advertising! How can the mods please everyone?
Cheers
Jim
Please explain 2 born r fish to see what he has to do stay in guidelines ( being born2fish had been long term member great contruibtor to site)....

Dont have explain to me....
Last edited by bowl on Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
To many boats kayak, helicopter , catch a fish,catch a fish

April Fool
Has liked: 223 times

Post by April Fool » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:40 am

No probs...I thought you meant let him know why it was deleted. Sounds like he tried to make contact to no avail anyway.
Cheers
Jim

fishingvic
Site Admin
Site Admin
Has liked: 389 times

Post by fishingvic » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:55 am

Born2fish wrote:My post Was deleted by owners of this fourm for no reason after I have contributed so much to this fourm I think it's rude and a poor attitude from them I'm no longer gonna be a member on this site
You are making an uninformed assumption here Born2fish....

"The owners" did not delete your post at all. One of the moderators has done the right thing and moved the post to a hidden Moderators area of the site for review.
Please see above bowl
Born2fish wrote:I offered sponsership 3 times they never replied
This is untrue.
I have mentioned to you several times that there is strictly no unpaid advertising. This includes in signatures. Each time you have chosen to ignore these simple requests. You continue to post links to your Youtube channel which directly advertises your website.

I also explained it is not feasible for the site at the moment for the amount you wanted to contribute. We have had sponsors in the past who have all been disappointed with their ROI.

I have repeatedly asked kindly that you please refrain from advertising your products via forum posts.

This has not stopped...

Born2fish, Take some responsibility and stop blaming the mods and site owner!
Fishing Victoria Admin
http://www.fishing-victoria.com
Fishing Victoria - Forums for fishing and angling in Victoria, Australia.

smile0784
Has liked: 39 times

Post by smile0784 » Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:59 am

Sad day when we loose a member

Return to “Off Topic Forum”