Things to make with lures you don't use..

Everything that has nothing to do with fishing.
User avatar
meppstas
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: Sheffield, Tasmania

Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by meppstas » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:57 pm

Here's a few things I made for my fishing room with several hard body lures I haven't used and probably never will.. some I have multiple lots of so can put them to use on show in a small photo frame. I picked a couple of frames up from the Reject shop and the others from our local Op Shop..

cheers
Adrian
Mepps display. (Medium).JPG
The Mepps displays..
Hard body display. (Medium).JPG
A couple of hard body displays.
'' Mepps Spinfishing Guru Tasmania ''

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw



Remove these ads.

Lightningx
Rank: Mako Shark
Rank: Mako Shark
Posts: 9526
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by Lightningx » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Very nice mate. Looks great :thumbsup:

User avatar
Boonanza
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 3620
Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:31 pm
Location: Eltham

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by Boonanza » Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:14 pm

Great :thumbsup:
Water is the most essential element of life, because without water you can’t go fishing. :water:

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by Bugatti » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:40 pm

Wow

They look absolutely awesome Adrian. Great idea and the quality, workmanship & finish is just superb.

How's this for an idea for Pam's next Birthday Present
earrings.jpg
Plus, when your lure might get cast and stuck in a , , , , Christmas has a tree , , , , get what I'm saying
xmas dec.jpg
xmas dec.jpg (31.37 KiB) Viewed 363 times
Cheers, Bill

Lightningx
Rank: Mako Shark
Rank: Mako Shark
Posts: 9526
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:21 pm

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by Lightningx » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:33 am

Haha very creative! Nice one.

User avatar
meppstas
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 2207
Joined: Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:32 pm
Location: Sheffield, Tasmania

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by meppstas » Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:30 am

I think I know where she'd hang them if I gave them to her & it would be in her ears, it would be in my.. well you have a guess.. :oops:

cheers
Adrian
'' Mepps Spinfishing Guru Tasmania ''

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClk58e ... m8yelCSKCw



Remove these ads.

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 7654
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by smile0784 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:18 am

meppstas wrote:Here's a few things I made for my fishing room with several hard body lures I haven't used and probably never will.. some I have multiple lots of so can put them to use on show in a small photo frame. I picked a couple of frames up from the Reject shop and the others from our local Op Shop..

cheers
Adrian
Mepps display. (Medium).JPG
Hard body display. (Medium).JPG
What a beauty mate
Looks spectacular

smile0784
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 7654
Joined: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:16 pm

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by smile0784 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:19 am

Bugatti wrote:Wow

They look absolutely awesome Adrian. Great idea and the quality, workmanship & finish is just superb.

How's this for an idea for Pam's next Birthday Present
earrings.jpg
Plus, when your lure might get cast and stuck in a , , , , Christmas has a tree , , , , get what I'm saying
xmas dec.jpg
Cheers, Bill
Creative ideas
Looks good

Seb85
Rank: Cephalopod
Rank: Cephalopod
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:30 pm

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by Seb85 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:07 am

Haha great ideas, never thought of that. Good to clean up the tackle box too.

User avatar
Bugatti
Rank: Premium Member
Rank: Premium Member
Posts: 234
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:08 am

Re: Things to make with lures you don't use..

Post by Bugatti » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:39 am

meppstas wrote:I think I know where she'd hang them if I gave them to her & it would be in her ears, it would be in my.. well you have a guess.. :oops:

cheers
Adrian
Oooow, I like guessing games , , , ,
Butt you are going to have to give me some time to get to the bottom of it


This lady had the right idea , , , , unfortunately she used sinkers
Sinker earings.jpg



Remove these ads.

Post Reply

Return to “Off Topic Forum”